||Chapter Seven||

Weston's POV & continuing the story...

"Anyway, Amelia then got invited to Digi, and I didn't. I don't know why, but I didn't. Pictures ended up getting leaked of Amelia and Blake, and I got really mad. I ended up flying over to beat Blake's ass, only to accidentally punch Amelia in the face... she had to go to the hospital.

Time went on, and I ended up joining Digi! It was the best tour yet. But, on the last day of Digi, some drugs got on the bus and most of us took it. We apparently started playing truth or dare... and Amelia almost got ran over when Blake jumped and saved her life, while losing his. After that, we all just kinda separated and Digi ended. That's what ruined Digi."

"I'm... I'm so sorry, I can't imagine what this has all been to you guys," Talia says while touching my shoulder.

"Anyways, five years later, there's a Digi reunion. There was this girl that I didn't recognize one bit... later to find out it was Amelia. Stuff happened and then we had sex, that's why Erin and I are getting a divorce. Amelia told her, she couldn't live with the guilt. And... now we're here. I'm just gonna try and go to Amelia's house but paparazzi is everywhere, so I'd love you to wish me luck."

She then hugs me. "If you really don't want me to tell anyone, I won't."

"No, my supporters need to know the truth."

"Okay... I once again am sorry for sneaking on to this plane. Am I in any trouble?"

I look at the guards. They nod their heads. "Nope. I'm letting you go with a warning... but next time, how about you just wait with everyone else?"

She laughs. "I agree. Thank you so much, I think I'll just post about it on my fanpage. Follow me @ ttylkoury!"

I laugh. "I won't forget!"

Then the guards escort her off the plane... and I take off.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Oh my god..." my Über drive whispers. He was currently looking at all the supports and paparazzi at Amelia's house. There had to be hundreds. It's crazy... it's like they knew I was coming.

But, according to my phone status, I'm pretty sure Talia is still writing. So, maybe just after all theses years, our supporters know us and they know what we'll most likely do.

My guards guide me through the crowd to get access into her penthouse. Luckily, gates were blocking off fans from entering, so I was able to enter.

"What floor is Amelia Stirling located on?" I anxiously ask.

"Who are you sir?" The old man at the desk asked.

"Weston Koury. Now, what floor?"

He rolls his eyes. "Tenth floor."

"Thank you, sir."

I then rush to the elevator and clicked the button.

"You guys can stay out here, I can handle it for now." I announce to the security. They nod their heads.

When the doors close, reality hits.

My motherfucking ass is about to see Amelia. And I have no game plan. What am I suppose to say?

I then remember, my car keys. I didn't give them to Erin.

"Fuck," I say out loud, while reaching into my pocket. I then gasp. I couldn't believe it.

I don't know how I could forget, but I have Amelia's bracelet on a key chain. All along, I thought I lost it, but really it was the closest thing to me. I guess just over the years and rushing around, I never noticed it. I them quickly slip it on, and go up and knocked on her door.

Amelia's POV

"What the fuck did Weston just do!" I shout. I was just washing dishes when I see him outside my penthouse.

I look down to see I'm wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt. My hair is a mess, I'm a mess. This is not good.

I quickly rush to the bathroom and put powder on my fake, as well as mascara. Least I could do. I then rush to my closet and slip on some skinny jeans, just to find out that I am too fat for them. But, that wasn't gonna stop me. I lay down on my bed, and suck in as much as possible, and I clip it. Before I know it, the doorbell rings.

I look in the mirror. At least I look presentable. But my hair looks like a mess. So, on my way to the door, I quickly tie it into a bun.

Jordan was barking her ass off oh my god.

"Shhhh!!" I shout. She quiets down.

I then quickly turn the doorknob. "Hello... Weston."

"Hey Amelia. Um... can I please come in?"

"Sure..." I then open the door.

As we go and sit down, Jordan starts growling. Awe, my little girl.

"Oh, sorry about her..." I apologize. Although, I secretly didn't mean it at all.

"It's cool. She's adorable," he compliments.

"I know... anyway, why are you here?" I ask, cutting to the chase.

"I... I need a play to stay."

Oh hell no.

||Sorry for not updating recently for this book! Been taking a break for winter break, but I am ready for the future!!<3 XOXO||