||Chapter Fourteen||

Weston's POV

As things we're feeling like they were finally falling into place, Amelia received a phone call.

"Oh... okay." She says. Her eyebrows scrunched together. "Will she be okay...."

After a response, she closes her eyes. "Okay. I'm coming in, I'll catch the first flight over..... love you too."

She then hangs up. "Babe, what's wrong?" I ask.

"Just some... family stuff," she replies. "In just going to head in for a few days and then I'll be right back! Don't worry about me."

I could tell she was trying to hold back tears. I pull her in close and hold her. "What happened?"

"My grandmother passed out last night and landed on her head. There's no sign of recovery so she was just giving me the heads up. They're... removing the machine tonight."

"Oh.. I'm so sorry baby.." I hug her tighter.

"You know- we were just really close."

She then starts crying. I feel so bad for her.

"I'm coming with you."

"No," she sniffles. "I'll be fine going alone."

"No. I'm your boyfriend. That means being there for you, whether you like it our not. I'm not going to let you push me away!"

"Just... a little problem with that..."

"What?"

"I haven't exactly told my parents that I'm seeing you..."

I laugh. "Why not?"

"Well, they did not approve of you after the Digi thing. So, I guess they just won't approve now." She explains. I then frown. "But don't worry! I have told them that I'm seeing someone!"

"How have they not figured it out! What about social medias? And the news? AND your sisters?!"

"My parents have never owned a social media account. Not even Facebook. My family was never really into TVs, always books and spending time together. My sisters know obviously, but they swore not to tell them."

"Okay, can I trust you on this?" I question.

"Don't worry, I've got this!"

||YES A CHAPTER!!! I now have to go write an essay, kms... XOXO||