Chapter 1 - Bus rides

Maya's POV:
I was packing my stuff when Riley entered the room.

"What's up Riles?" I ask her as I carry on packing.

"Nothing Peaches, But by any chance can I sit with Lucas on the bus?" She asked really nervous and I don't know why.

"Of course you can Honey. Why wouldn't I let you?"

"I don't know it's just you've got no one to sit with since Zay hit it off with Sarah earlier on"

"I'll ask boing"

"Ok, But promise me something?"

"What Riles?"

"Promise me once we get back to the Bay window you will tell me everything"

"I promise" I say as I zip up my bag and take it to Cory.

I walk up to boing who looks like he's in a deep conversation with Zay. Josh has actually become really close with all of us on this trip. I jump on his back and he automatically supports me.

"Hey ferret" Josh says while chuckling.

"Good luck she's a lot of work" Zay says then walks away.

"Hey boing can I sit with you on the bus. Riley's sitting with Lucas and I'm on my own?"

"Of course you can ferret. Come on let's go"

We get on the bus and start around 45 minutes later Josh grabs my hand. I look at him confused but he just awnsers me with 6 weeks. Once we get back I go back to Riley's because I'm staying. We talk and eat. Me and Riley go to bed and I fall asleep.

I wake up dead thirsty so I go back to the living room and see Josh on the couch. He looked so cute. I go get some water when I hear steps behind me.

Josh's POV:
When I see Maya decided to scare her but when I do she doesn't jump at all. She just doesn't turn round. When she does she hides her face then I lift her face and she's wearing some really cute geek glasses.

"Omg Maya are those yours?"

"N-no W-why would y-you think that?"

"Because there adorable on you"

She blushes and thanks me. She walks back to her room and I go to sleep.

Maya's POV:
I can't believe Josh just saw me in my glasses. Yes I wear glasses but I wear contacts when I'm out. That's the thing as of tomorrow my mum won't let me have anymore so I have to wear my glasses. Joy.

I wake up and get dressed into this

Plus my geeky glasses and do my hair like this

I walk downstairs and everyone is so shocked to see me wear these glasses

"Since when did you wear glasses?" Topanga asked

"Since 6th grade but I wore contacts. My mum stopped buying them so now I have to wear them."

"They look nice on you Maya"
Auggie complemented me.

"Thanks Augs"

"Yeah there adorable"Josh agrees.

"Thanks boing"

We eat breakfast and then get ready to leave.

Once we get to school it's pretty much a normal day.

We go back to Riley's and it's time for Josh to go. He's coming back thanksgiving then staying till Christmas. He hugs us all and leaves.