wait what?

chapter three

I was shocked how the black hedgehog looks exactly like my dad b-but it couldnt be him! It just can't. I need to know his name to be sure it isnt him. I snapped out of my thoughts hearing the voice of mr.eggman speaking " hello class sorry for interupting but ms.kate these gentlemen will be here for 1st period and for the rest of the year. Now class i know they are the famous black flames but you will treat them as normal students" he looked at the class but sweatdroped as the girls had hearts on their eyes.

This is pathetic

. "now I shall return to the office have a nice day everyone" as mr.eggman left the guys stood their looking at eachother with sweatdropps on them. the white hedgehog spoke breaking the silence "hey there evey one im silver as you know we are the famous band black flames now tails has the spotlight" the orange fox gave him a glare, but spoke, thats a ironic name for him "hey im tails I know im the youngest here but please dont pinch my cheeks" umm that was nice?"now to sonic" tails turned to the blue hedgehog "hello there ladies the name is sonic as you all know already heh" he winked at..rouge? what the hell is she blushing? "im looking forward to meet you ladies" rouge look like if she was gonna melt. The red echidna stepped forward began speaking "as you know im knuckles" that explains the gloves "and i just want to be friends with everyone" he smiled into the crowd as he lays eyes on tikal smiling softly to her. This is weird dont tell me they are hitting on them. I mentally facepalmed. The black hedgehog spoke but his voice was like beautiful music ringing in my ears...did I just think that? "im shadow the hedgehog" thats it? i turned around seeing the girls, not my girls, fawning over shadow even though he only said three words. But i cant help looking at him, he was looking at me i couldnt look away its like time has stoped. Well at least he's not my dad. I just looked away blushing looking out to the window "amy you and cream,tikal,blaze and rouge will help these gentlemen around the school to show them their way to class"......what did she say?