Cafeteria

Hellloooo sorry for the loonng wait, i didn't think people would even read the story till I got comments at least 3 or 4 so I guess I'll update more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*edited obviously cause im a noob*

Rouges P.O.V

Well that was awkward, especially when Amy was staring at shadow. Strange. Well to get myself out of that situation I suggested to show one of the guys around the school, ok the cafeteria, cause I wanted to get myself something from the vending machines. So turns up sonic, the blue hedgehog wanted to tag along. I have to admit the guy is beyond cute, those green eyes light up the anything around him..I shouldn't had eaten Chinese last night. Anyways I was walking tugging on my blue shirt, I felt nervous as he was walking next to me with his hands behind his head with his eyes closed,if he's like laying down and relaxing.

"Is she always like that?" Uh? turning around facing him when he's has one eye open half way looking at me for a reply.

"Amy?"

He nodded

"Oh yeah she's not really sugar and sweet as she seems at first..but she's a really good friend when you get to know her" I smiled at the last part remembering how she helped me before in the past.

"Really? She seems cool but just acting tough for you girls" he said placing his arms down at his sides.

"She's been through a rough time and doesn't want us to get hurt I guess" I shrugged my shoulders.

We already walked out of the halls into the cafeteria, seeing posters of organic food and dance flyers all over the place, you can see some one act play posters too. The lunch tables were all separated giving someone or at least 3 people to walk through to a table. The schools colors were,green and red so the tables were red and green. Tables were circular and had five seats around them.

"so yea this is the cafeteria and the food here is ok but i would suggest to get food yourself or just bring some" i smiled softly shrugging my shoulders as sonic walks around the cafeteria looking at stuff here and there.

sonic walked to a wall which has a flat screen tv, it was on also showing pictures of some of the students in the school doing goofy stuff for example a picture popped up of two brown wolfs both females linking their arms with each other, one had pink bangs the other had blue, pinky bangs had angel wings was also doing a peace sign. The blue banged wolf did the same. At the bottom their names came up. Alicia and Valeria. Huh, I turned around looking at one of the dance flyers on the wall,

'come and find a good time at the masquerade ball!

location: school gym

time 6-9:00pm

{band needed}'

that caught my eyes, anything else on the flyer was just the time of the dance and where its going to be at, stuff about that. Taking the flyer down i folded it and putting it in my pocket, 'maybe this will be useful' i thought to myself. A tap on my shoulder was felt, turning around seeing sonic peering over my shoulder trying to see what i was holding or looking at.

"what are you doing??" stepping back away from his face getting any closer.

"um trying to see what you were looking at obviously" rolling his eyes as if I was suppose to know....in a way I did.

'crap' already walking away I laughed shrugging my shoulders "i wasn't holding anything now lets go to the vend-" carelessly slipping on something I feel gravity pushing me down to the ground, I was prepared to greet the floor.

Shutting my eyes on instinct I felt two arms wrapping around my waist holding me before I made impact to the ground. "whaa.." looking up i see emerald eyes meeting my cyan ones. I guess you can say everything stopped around me. I kept looking at sonic for a minute or what seemed so ,time was still sonic held me in a tight grip. Bringing me up with a grin "watch where you step rouge don't want you to get hurt."

Placing me on my feet he smiled and walked to the exit of the cafeteria that leads to the hallway. How long have I been standing? Why do I feel red? Is that the feeling of butterflies in my stomach?

'This boy will be the death of me' I followed him behind to the hallways

"I wonder how the rest are doing"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this chapter is up and running .3. Stay tuned for the next one guys x3

New people, new yearजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें