Hallways

Chapter four

~hallways~

She did not say what I think she said "go on girls show them around" as ms.kate gestured us to leave I get up grabbing my book bag and my book I see the girls getting up too but rouge seemed happy about this...yay her....

As the rest of us walk outside of the hallway I see a bunch of posters about the school dance, the theme was masquerade black and white. I don't understand why they make posters if people don't pay attention to them, if they want people to notice then they need to be heard. Anyways I turn around seeing the guys looking at us weird if they were expecting something.

Sonic broke the silence by saying "well since you know us why don't you lovely ladies tell us your names?" He's joking "I'm blaze the cat" as blaze smiled softly to the group infront of us "this is rouge the bat" she pointed to rouge who had her hands on her hips smiling "that's Tikal the echidna " she pointed to Tikal who was looking down holding her hands behind her back "h-hi" what the hell was that? She's never shy. As blaze continued with the introducing she was on cream "this is cream the rabbit" who was smiling with happiness and waves to the guys. There's me "and that's amy rose" she pointed to me as all of the guys look at me. "Your Amy?" Tails asked me "ya what's it to you?" I snapped at them growling "hmp calm down pinkie don't need your panties to be in a twist" as shadow looked at me smirking.

He's screwed.

The girls held me back as I was about to launch myself at him ready to give him a black eye. "you leave amy alone she hasnt done anything to you so shut the hell up and apologize shadow" im glad I have cream with me, she hates it when people pick on me or the girls but she looks up at me as a big sister. I look at the guys seeing their faces were funny they all were shocked, i guess they thought she was the innocent one here. "sorry.." shadow looked at me but his eyes were breath taking that I froze. tikal was shaking me and asking me something " hello? earth to amy come on snap out of it" i shook my head and stood up crossing my arms "apology accepted just watch your mouth hedgehog you wont get away with it at time" sending a glare at him shadow smirked at me "no promises"

Once again the akward silence comes in welcoming us. 'why is it akward with these guys?' i thought as i asked myself that question noticing the silence. "anyways why dont we show you around before 2nd period comes?" asked rouge breaking the silence. "please do show us around we dont wanna get lost or tackled by fangirls" said sonic placeing a arm around her waist. pervert. "hey rouge why dont you show me the cafeteria?" asked sonic smiling softly at her "yea sure lets go" she smiled back at him already taking off with him "ill see ya girls at 3rd period" she said to us and left with sonic.

I leaned against the wall my leg against it as tails looked at cream "cream can you show me the science bulding here?" cream smiled at him nodding "yea sure lets go" she grabbed his hand already leaving to the science building. Great. tikal spoke up from being quiet after this whole introducing, "hey um knuckles? want to see the gym?" knuckles smiled softly at her and took her hand as she lead the way. Now its just blaze and I with silver and shadow. "silver do you want to see the libaray?" silver nodded as blaze smiled taking his hand leading him to the library.

Its just me and shadow, its akward now. "hey um im really sorry about what I said earlier" shadow looked at him with arms crossed "dont worry about it its in the past now" i replied with a very small smile.He looked at me with his eyes glowing. "do you know if theres a garden here?" I nodded slowly wondering why he wants to go to the garden. Probably the guy has a taste of flowers. "come on lets go ill take you to it" I i leaned off the wall already walking towards a direction. I looked back seeing him already walking towards me. I guess things happen in the hallways

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey its me team_chaos_ well im done with the chapter i hope you guys like it please vote and leave a comment if you have any ideas for me.

see ya!