[24]

“Which tool do you prefer? The hammer or the knife? Personally, I’d prefer to be killed with the knife

“Which tool do you prefer? The hammer or the knife? Personally, I’d prefer to be killed with the knife. It’s classic yet not as brutal as one would have you think. Then again, I suppose that depends on where you stick it, yes?” You asked sitting on the lap of the portly tied up man that bothered you half an hour ago.

Apparently he was new to J’s club because everyone knew for a fact that if anyone dare touch you better say their prayers right then and there cause they’d be dead seconds later.
But this time you wanted to play a little since J was out doing business, and he should know for a fact to never ever leave you with any of his partners.

You skipped over to the table full of your ‘toys’ which J had custom made just for you. You picked up the baby blue handle jagged knife and slowly turned on your heel revealing the knife to the man who screamed and thrashed in his restraints.

“Now, now don’t do that! You’ll ruin all the fun and I already asked ya which one you wanted” you whine much like a child skipping to him you dragged the knife down his tear streaked face smirking as he let out a cry.

You ripped the tape off his mouth finally.“P-p-please! Miss.J I’m sorr-” he let out a yell when you stabbed the knife right in his leg.

“I don’t like that word” you pulled the large blood stained mallet off the table wobbling in your stilettos you finally balance yourself and drag it over to him.

“Now count to three!” You giggled as the man continued to blubber out apologies and once you went to swing on him the door banged opened revealing a stoic faced J wearing his leather long jacket.

“Oh hehe….hiya J!” You rocked on your heels innocently attempting to hide the mallet behind your back much like a child caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

“Mmm mm mm you naughty little kitty” he tuts waving a finger as he slowly made his way to you.

“Hand it over” he held out his purple gloved hand, you puffed out your cheeks as you looked up at him stubbornly.

“Don’t make me count” he sternly said giving you a blank stare. You sighed and dropped the mallet in his hands, and he dropped it onto the table.

“And the other one” you ripped the knife out the man’s leg getting a loud shriek from him which made you snicker under your breath.

“Baby, sweetheart, my darling” he purred as he held your face in his hand stinging your head to look into his cold eyes.

“What did I say about playing with other’s toys?!” he pinched your cheeks making you squeal and try to shove his hands away.

“But he was borin’ me to death puddin with all his business talkin!” You yelled back.

“That’s why they’re called business meetings!” J groaned slowly turning his head to the crying man.

“I apologize for my naughty little kitten’s behavior she can be a……handful” he craned his head to look at you and you quickly turned your head away rocking on your heels.

“Y-you’re right J sir! Bitches these da-” a round of shots went off and pretty soon the man’s brains were splattered on the wall and your cackling echoed throughout the room.

“Nobody calls my kitten a bitch” J spat at the an he turned to you with open arms.

“Come to daddy kitten, he needs some lovin’” you happily jumped into her arms kissing him passionately.

“Such a good little kitty”

(Credit: poor-lost-girl.tumblr.com)