[26] pt. 2

Warning: smut

Your P

Your P.O.V.
The next day I woke up alone in our bed. The other side of the bed was still a little warm so I knew J hadn't been up for long. I yawned and sat up, but stopped in my tracks as I felt a paint in my ribs. ''Ouch'' I mumbled, knowing immediately that a bone must have been broken. I got out of bed and made the bed before getting dressed. I was wearing a silky nightgown and that's all. I fluffed the pillows and then made sure everything was neat.

I got in the bathroom and washed my face. As I started to brush my teeth and put on make-up, I thought about yesterday. What a horrible day. J promised to not hurt me again and I really wished with all my heart that he wouldn't. I was terrified.After a long bath and being kissed all over, he ordered some pizza for us. The rest of the day was ok.

Fifteen minutes later I was done with my makeup and I changed my clothes. J was probably two floors down with his henchmen, planning the next mission. I was still not sure whether I could come or not. But based on his anger yesterday, I doubted it and I wouldn't even ask.
Another ten minutes later I was dressed in red underwear, black jeans and a blue button up shirt of his. His shirts were comfier than mine , at least at home. I walked out of our penthouse and got into the elevator. As I saw myself in the mirror, I realized that the bruise on my jaw was still visible from under the foundation. ''Oh well..'' I sighed just as the doors slid open.

His henchmen were around computers and some of the offices were taken. I walked further inside and tried to find my J.

Instead of finding Joker, I saw Frost by a group of henchmen. I felt like I had to apologize to him sooner or later, even tho I couldn't remember quite what I did wrong. Just then I heard J's angry voice. I followed it and stayed behind a corner where I saw him in front of about 10 of his men.

''If I see that one of you do that again, I will put a bullet through your fucking head!'' He snarled angrily at them. My heart started to beat harder in my chest even tho he wasn't yelling at me. The henchmen nodded and some said 'yes sir' or 'yes boss' in fear.