[27]

After grabbing the check from the bar you go to your last table of the night and hand the customer their bill

"Come back soon." You say smiling at the man who gave you an abnormally large tip.
"Maybe...only if you're here." He says with a wink. You feel your cheeks turn a slight shade of pink and are thankful for the dimness of the club.
"I'm Ethan, what's your name?"
"I'm (y/n)."
"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." You blush again and thank him, saying goodbye.
"Nice to meet you Ethan, I'll see you around." You leave and go to the back to grab your stuff and change.

You come back in your tight-fitting, short black dress and make your way to the dance floor.
You were ready to relax and let loose. You start dancing when one of your favorite songs comes on. You grin and look around; suddenly catching a few glimpses of a man with striking features, but you can't really see him clearly with all the beads and strobing lights blocking your view.
You turn around and Ethan come towards you, drinks in hand. He hands you one and holds out his hand for you to take. You grab it and start dancing with him. Your song is still on, and you can't help yourself from getting a little too into the music.

All of the sudden, a large man in a suit comes over to you and Ethan.
"Sir, you need to leave."
"But why? He didn't do anything." You say coming
to his defense.
Ignoring you, he continues to look at Ethan.
"It's fine, I'll leave. See you later (y/n)."

The large man leaves and Ethan stays, dancing with you again. You don't think twice about it and start dancing too.
About 7 minutes later you feel Ethan let go of your hips and you turn to look up. You see the man from earlier, only this time each striking feature is visible and up close.

His pale skin contrasting so perfectly with the dark tattoos. The hair, the unbuttoned shirt, the grill, the lipstick...everything went together perfectly making the the most stunning person you've ever seen.

He stared at the two of you looking you up and down then directing his attention to Ethan.
"You're still here?" he says with a devilish grin.
"Yeah, I am. What do you want?"
"Just your little friend here."
"Hey man what the hell! Leave us alone." The green haired man laughed menacingly and moved closer to you and Ethan.
"Who am I? Who am I? You must not be from around here. I own this club, I own her," He gestures towards you, "and I own this city." With that he reaches to his side grabbing a gun
and shooting the man who challenged him.

While all of this is going on you're still trying to understand how you're attracted to the Joker. He comes closer to you and you look away. He grabs your chin and makes you look towards him. Yet again you are taken aback by his features.

"I've been watching you (y/n)." He says in a low growl as he looks over your body. "You put on a quite a show earlier..." He lets go of your chin and takes your hand leading you to the place you had seen him earlier. He takes you to a large couch and you sit down just a little too close to him. As you look around, you can tell just how good a view he had of you.

Finally bringing you out of your trance, he smirks and places his hand on your lower back.
"Come sit on Daddy's lap princess." Your desire has taken over and you've pretty much forgotten how dangerous he is, so you do exactly as he says and straddle his legs. As you look down at him and you study his face. All the scars, the tattoos, his eyes...his lips.

Out of the corner of your eye you see him filled with lust. That's all it takes for you to lean down and kiss him. You feel him smirk as he quickly responds and grabs your waist.

Another of your favorite songs comes on and you can't help yourself from grinding on the him. This causes him to growl, the deep vibrations sending chills throughout your body.

He pulls away and moves you off of him. "You're in for a wild ride tonight (y/n)." he says laughing. He takes your hand and leads you out the back door to his car. You speed away down the streets of Gotham and feeling more alive than ever.

(Credit: harlejokerx.tumblr.com)