Chapter 1

Monday's
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a bright Monday and Maxwell L. Thompson hates Monday's .Just like  every kid. Maxwell is a 14 year old  in 9th grade. with short dark brown hair,blue eyes and freckles. Max also hates his younger sister Nina. She is 8.Like all siblings they hate each other.

                                                                                 Last Week 

"Mom!!" Nina flushed my fish down the toilet"                                                                                                  
" i thought it would swim" Nina said                                                      

"It did all the way to the sewer"

"Max she is only 8 leave her alone" Mom said frustrated 

That seems to be her catchphrase.

"she is only 8 leave her alone"

Anyway back to Monday, Max had science 1st period he liked that class. He also likes Allison Jones. She has long red hair,green eyes,glasses and dimples. She is the new girl. Well she got here 2 weeks ago. Today WAS the perfect day to ask her out.

School 

As Max walked to his locker to get his notebook he saw Allison walk into the classroom. He took a deep breath and walked to class.

Science Class

"Today class we will partner up" Mr. Rodger said.

Max looked at Allison, she was watching Mr. Rodger.

"Here are the partners for the project

"Jack and Brady"

"Brooke and john"

"Allison and Maxwell"

ETC.

Max was happy. He walked over to Allison she didn't know him well.

"Hey" Max said nervously

"Heeeeyy...?"

"Max"

"Oh you're Max I thought you were John"

"Uh n-no"

Allison looked down and laughed 

"Okay class the project is 60% of your grade it is due in 2 weeks" Mr. Rodger announced

2 Weeks Later

Monday

Max brought in the project. it stayed at his house.

"Hey A"

"He-did you call me A?"

"Oh yeah sorry"

"No its okay"

"So i was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime"

"Sure"

Then another kid brought in some blue acid to see if it destroys cardboard faster or wood. Can you guess which one destroys faster and which one Max used. When Max got up to sharpen his pencil he knocked it onto their project. Allison's face was a mixture of furious and sad at the same time.

"cancel the date" Allison said then she ran out the classroom. Max got detention for incinerating the project and of course her dad is the principal so he gets it everyday for 2 months. This by far the WORST Monday ever.