Vanoss Gets Sick

Vanoss (P.O.V.)

Vanoss opened to the door to his house and jugged down all of his pumpkin spice latte. Which left a nasty taste in his mouth and made him twitch. "Eww, I didn't think that would leave a nasty.." Evan (Vanoss' real name if ya don't know) started to have a caffeine rush and he ran to his room and played GTA 5 for five hours STRAIGHT. After the five hours of playing GTA 5 he fell asleep right after it and slept for 2 hours missing the recording session they planned out with the crew.
"Where the fuck is he?!?!" Tyler (IAMWILDCAT's name) said.
"I don't know probably FUCKING masturbating to porn right now" Nogla said jokingly and they recorded it with out him.

H20 (P.O.V.)

Delirious went to check up on Vanoss and skype called him. It took 10 minutes for him to finally pick up.
"W-What's up Delirious..?"
"YOU'RE LATE FOR ARE RECORDING SESSION AND WE HAD TO DO IT WITHOUT YOU!"
"Wait, what..?"
"YOU HEARD ME!"
I could tell by Vanoss' voice that he was struggling to stay awake.
"H-Hmmm..?"
"Nevermind, just forget it I'm coming over to your house you need help.."
"N-no I'm fine, I'm fine.."
I already hanged up the call and got in my car driving over Evan's house.
I got out of my car and knocked on his door.
"ITS ME, DELIRIOUS!"
I yelled just to make sure he heard me.
About 5 minutes later Vanoss finally opened the door rubbing his eyes.
"WHAT TOOK SO LONG?!?!"
"I was sleeping-" he yawned mid way into his sentence.
I walked in and shut the door behind me.
"I'm gonna stay here until you feel better, k?"
"Whatever..." Vanoss walked back upstairs to his room and laid on his bed and I followed him behind.

Vanoss (P.O.V.)

I curled up in a ball and had the covers over me having a headache not really in the mood for people coming over today.
"I can get you an ice pack to put on your head to help your headache if you want me to.."
"Sure.." I rubbed my head and felt it getting worse.
He read an article about this and it said it shouldn't be hurting for this long.
No it can't be...His alleges were bad since it was Summer(which is the time he had it the worst) he didn't really expect anything new.
Delirious finally came back up and gave him his ice pack.
"You gonna be okay..?"
"Y-Yeah-ahh-choo!" Snot ran down his nose and Delirious gave him a tissue.
"T-thanks.."
"Heh, you're welcome..."
Delirious had laid in my bed making me blush and I said:
"What the fuck are you doing..?"
"Making you feel relaxed, I got teddy bears! And I we can cuddle while we sleep!"
Vanoss face turned red and he said:
"O-okay..."
And they both cuddled each other then slowly fell asleep.