Promises

Not all promises are kept, that is the norm. Words spoken aloud can be misunderstood or unheard purposely. Written promises can be burned or torn. Even words written on stone fade from age and erosion. And most of this is done on purpose!
  Humans are fickle and find ways to cheat the promise. For instance, the crossing of the fingers, toes, and etc. People use this to cheat the pressure of commitment and expectation. Another example, is feigning ignorance or understanding of a promise. This excuse is mostly joked though.  Another example, are the burning of promises, such as truces of the past. Becoming allies with someone is tough and many dislike it, so to remove the truce is to remove the friendship and the wars and fighting start once more.
  Promises can be and usually are broken. No one likes being obligated to something or someone. There are many ways to either break or remove promises.
-----------------------------------------------------
So... I haven't updated anything in like forever. Sorry about that if you really like this. I've been so busy with homework and school and life. It just never ends! I hope you guys keep reading.
                                                        Bye Raindrops!