{1}

I chewed my lip nervously as the bus neared the prison. I shifted my hands uncomfortably in the cuffs. There were a few other prisoners but not many and they were going to the state prison anyway so I didn't have to worry about them. Then I saw the familiar prison. It had simple grey bricks with a tall fence surrounding it that had barbed wire at the top. I knew the place well since I had watched all my siblings on the news be taken there. The place didn't accept visitors due to an incident that no one speaks of so I just talked to all of them on the phone.

The guards opened the gates and the bus rolled into the prison. There was a bump at the entrance that shook the bus and made me bump my head on the window. "Shit," I muttered and rubbed my head. I heard the guy in the seat across from me chuckle. I glared at him. He had a pink Mohawk and looked young. Maybe about 19. "What are you laughing at," I spat. He looked surprised at my outburst but collected himself quickly.

"Just the dumbass hitting his head," he responded with a cocky smirk.

"Shut it asshat or I'll break your head," I threatened. He looked away quickly at my hint of seriousness. I smirked and looked back out the window. I wasn't really too bad but this kid was stupid and I knew I could put up a tough guy act. For all he knew I was in prison for breaking someone's head.

The driver stopped the bus as the gates closed behind us. A guard walked into the bus. He has black shaggy hair and dark eyes. He looks to be about my height but much more muscular. I had muscles but I wasn't a very big built person. "Castiel Novak," he called as he looked down at a sheet of paper. I stood up and walked to the front of the bus with my shackles rattling at my feet.

The guard looked me up and down in an almost disgusted manner. As if he hadn't made any mistakes. He gripped my arm tightly and tugged me down the stairs. I grunted at the iron grasp and squirmed my arm beneath it. In return he held it tighter and pulled me along to the prison entrance. I watched the bus leave and the gates close, my last chance of freedom disappearing.

The guard walked to the entrance and used a security code on his name tag to get in. After he did that then he did a finger print scan and we went through the second door. Finally he got out a ring of keys and flipped through them until he found the right one to unlock the door. It must be a real pain doing that everyday. He yanks me along and I grimace and try to keep up with the shackles on my feet.

He brought me to a room that had showers lined up across it on both side with only short waist length dividers between them. The guard handed me a metal box. "These are your belongings, don't lose them," he said rudely. I scoffed and he glared at me. "What was that boy?" He said in a threatening tone giving me a hard stare almost challenging me to talk back.

"Nothing sir," I say sarcastically but luckily the guard is too thick to realize it.

"Take your shower and then I'll show you to your cell," he said coldly. I quickly got undressed and showered. I pulled on the bright orange jumpsuit with the white undershirt. "Didn't have any extra shoes so you can keep yours," the guard said. I smiled and pulled on my black converse. This isn't very smart of them, I could pull out the shoelace and strangle someone.

I may not have been a criminal for a long time in the real world but in my head I thought like one. I learned most of it from my older brother Lucifer. He was the worst of the family. Lucifer was a murderer. Samandriel was the youngest of us and the most innocent. He was charged with insurance fraud. It was pretty bad too so he got 5 years in prison and he was on his third year.

The funny thing was that all of us had angelic names but we all were now in prison. I honestly don't know how I lasted this long. We were all adopted by Chuck Shurley, an extremely powerful business man who hated his job and wrote books on the side. He used to be an alcoholic but once he became more famous he quit so now he was a coffee addict.