{2}

My eyes snapped open. My heart was beating really fast and I saw the lights in the hallway were all still off. I felt like someone was watching me. I turned over and saw none other than Dean Winchester inside our cell. It was dark but the light seeping through the bars allowed me to see his piercing green eyes burning into mine. The cell door wasn't locked I saw but it was shut.

I backed up against the wall of my bed suspended from the wall and tried not to scream because I heard Gabe's soft snoring. Dean smiled at me and walked over to me bed. I tried to press myself further against the wall, trying to look smaller. Dean sat beside me on the bed and smirked at my curled up figure. I was breathing deeply and had wide eyes.

"Scared?" He said with a cocky smirk. I didn't respond but he must have took my silence as an answer. He chuckled lowly. "You should be, but I'm not here to kill you," he says. Woah wait what did he just say? I stop pressing against the wall and look at him with a confused face. He chuckles again and it is damn hot.

"Why are you here then?" He shrugs.

"I guess I'm here for an apology and to explain things to you," he says. I scoff there was no way I was apologizing for putting him to justice. He scowled. "Fine I'll go first. I own this prison, everything and everyone. And that means you," he says and pokes me in the chest. I frown and he continues. "Want to know why I'm in here? I killed someone, cold blooded murder and to be honest I don't regret a damn minute of it," he says coldly. I gulp as fear inches up my body. "Now apologize or I'll make this place hell for you."

"I'm sorry," I say through gritted teeth.

"I don't think you mean that," he says. I roll my eyes.

"Sorry I interrupted your precious reading time, I only looked over at you because I thought you were interesting." He looks a little surprised at this. Dean shakes it off and grabs the collar of my shirt and pushes me into the springy mattress. His face is so close I could count the freckles and his body hovers over mine.

"Listen up you sassy son of a bitch I'm trying to be nice here so when I offer you a second chance don't mess it up," he says lowly and shoves me down and gets off of me. I was a little disappointed at the loss of contact. He shuts the door behind him and then smirks. "Oh and don't get used to the feeling of me being on top of you, you are way out of my league," he says and stalks off.

My head spins at the events that just happened and I didn't sleep for the rest of the night. I was wide awake when the annoying bell screeched. I heard Gabriel groan and I got off of the bed. Gabe crawled down lazily off of the bunk bed. He rubbed his eyes and looked at me strangely. "Did you not sleep?" I shook my head and yawned. "Why?"

I thought about whether I should tell him the truth or not. "Just not used to the prison is all," I say the lie dripping out of my mouth before I had time to stop it. Gabe shrugs and runs his hands through his messy hair. It glides back into its original shaggy form. I look in the mirror and see mine is messy as usual and don't bother doing anything with it. We head down to the prison and Samandriel walks up to me.

"Hey I heard Dean Winchester payed you a visit last night," he says. I winced a bit because Gabriel would know I lied to him. I look over at him and see his arms crossed over his chest.

"Not used to the prison huh?" Gabe says looking offended.

"Gabe I-"

"No it's cool if you don't want to tell me. I'm only your brother who can protect you from that beast," he says. He was a bit touché when it came to trust due to his trust issues. We walked into the line and I explained what happened to Gabriel. "Ok promise no more lying," he says. I laugh.