target destroyed

"I better get to kill tons of people after this shit," Misses complained as they had been left outside for over 10 minutes.

"I'm gonna go check what's going on," Deadshot said before entering the door Flag went in.

After a few minutes of sitting in silence, Deadshot eventually came out with Waller and Flag following behind him. When everyone saw Waller, their moods immediately dimmed.

"No way..."

Everyone moved closer to the three, as they began to circle Waller. She showed no signs of intimidation while this was happening.

"Let's go home."

"Yeah, let's go home," Captain Boomerang repeated in an annoyed voice. "That sounds good, you guys wanna go home? Or you wanna go back to prison?"

"Shit... there's no way I'm going back there," Misses shook her head as she stepped back.

"I'm not going back to prison," Harley protested.

"What I'm saying is... We kill the pair of em now before they can kill us!" Captain Boomerang exclaimed.

Before anyone could think of saying something, Katana took this chance to be on their side. She unsheathed her sword and was making her way to Waller before she stopped her.

"I've got this," Waller told Katana. "You all made it this far. Don't get high spirited on me and ruin a good thing."

The squad watched as she pulled a tablet up to her face before turning it to face them. The screen contained pictures of them. Underneath was a red button which she could use to kill them all right then and there. Waller turned the tablet off and then walked through them, Flag and Katana not far behind. The squad followed behind them.

"What kind of shit did I just get myself into?" Misses asked herself as she trailed in the back.

"I asked myself that question more than once since I agreed to this thing," She heard Deadshot say from beside her as they shook their heads.

××××××

Everyone had just arrived onto the roof. It was complete silence as they all stood and waited for the helicopter to land. Misses stood off to the side with Harley as the two talked about random things. She watched as the helicopter began turning slowly. She heard one of Flag's men talking in his device as he tried navigating the helicopter. She smirked watching as he continuously failed.

"Boss, they're not talking to me."

"Dumbasses," Misses began to laugh as she looked down at the ground.

The others stared at her confusedly, Waller and Flag looking slightly annoyed.

"You really don't know?" She looked up at them, a wide grin covering her face.

"What?" Waller yelled annoyed, feeling slightly anxious to know what she was talking about.

"You people really are psychopaths," One of Flag's men mumbled as she began to creep him out.

"Bye bye," Misses stated as she waved before ducking somewhere else with Harley.

She peeked around the corner seeing the helicopter shoot at everyone who wasn't protected or hiding. Harley looked confused at first but then she caught on and began to grin widely.

"My puddin is here!" Harley grinned excitedly as she grabbed Misses by the hand. "You ready to get out of here?"

"When have I ever not been ready?"

The two immediately began running ducking any bullets that whizzed by. There was a rope hanging down that the two had to use to get on. Harley was the first to jump on, Misses following not soon after.

"Kill them!" Waller demanded angrily.

"I have!" Misses heard Flag shout back. "It says the bomb has been exploded!"

The two were currently waving to the squad who were feeling confused and slightly angry they were still stuck there. As they continued climbing, Misses looked down to see Waller talking to Deadshot and pointing to them. She saw him lining up his gun and quickly got Harley's attention.

"Oh shit, duck!" She screamed.

Then two gunshots were heard but they weren't close to the two. The two faked dead and then popped up shocking everyone below them. They finished climbing the rope and quickly made it inside.

"Puddin!" Harley squealed as she went over and hugged the Joker who was staring in shock at Misses.

She was sitting there nonchalantly, as if she didn't even notice him and was looking at her nails. When she turned to face him, she smiled and mouthed something.

'Miss me?'

"This is my friend Misses! I met her in jail," Harley says as she introduced Misses.

"We've, already met," The Joker told her as he glanced at Misses, smirk across his face.

"Oh! You have," Harley sounded slightly confused as she glanced between the two. "Then we can all be friends. Doesn't that sound great?"

"Sure does Peaches," Misses stated through grit teeth not wanting to be around him.

"Oh," The Joker tilt his head pursing his lips. "I see."

"You see what?" Harley asked confused with the whole thing as the two stared each other down.

Everyone was brought out of their trance when the helicopter was suddenly hit from the side causing them to bump into each other. Harley slid across the floor ending up halfway out of the helicopter.

"Oh shit!" Misses yelled as she hurriedly grabbed her with both of her hands.

She looked back at The Joker who seemed to be just sitting there.

"Are you going to do anything or just sit there?!" She screamed at him, slight wetness around her eyes.

"What's the point? Are we all not dying anyway?" He shrugged, same grin still on his face.

Misses rolled her eyes and ignored him still trying to pull Harley, who was slowly slipping from her fingers, up.

"Why the fuck are your hands so sweaty?" She yelled at the girl.

"Maybe because I'm hanging out of a helicopter?" Harley asked sarcastically.

Harley eventually slipped out of her hands, screaming as she fell.

"Peaches!" Misses screamed as The Joker pulled her up by the waist.

She looked at him, still in shock of seeing Harley fall off the side of the helicopter. He pulled her tighter to him, their faces pressed against each other as he entwined their fingers together. He grinned not fazed at all by the fact that Harley just fell. Her face fell to the side as she stared at the ground with no emotion.

"Look at me," The Joker slapped her face harshly wanting her to pay attention to him. "Look at me."

She glanced at him seemingly out of it, not really looking at him but past him. He smirked knowing she was paying attention and continued speaking as they were falling.

"Remember when you left, I told you that you'd come running back to me," He continued. "You promised me something. And you never break your promises."

Holding their hands together, Misses looked to the side and noticed it was their hands which their rings were on. He followed to where her attention went and smirked when he saw it was on her hands.

"You see, we, we were made for each other," He began while they stared into each other's eyes. "You promised me when we first made it official that we'd die together. As you can see this is the perfect moment..."

"..... And we're dying together."

That was the last thing she heard before they hit the ground.

××××××

"Target destroyed ma'am..."

"The Joker, Misses, and Harley Quinn are no more."