queen of gotham

"We just saved the world!" Harley exclaimed in disbelief.

Waller just stood there with no emotion on her face, not even caring. All she did was hold up the tablet.

"A thank you would be nice," Harley added.

"Thank you," Waller stated with no sincerity.

"You're welcome," Harley smiled.

"So what you're telling me is we did all this good guy shit and we're going back to prison?" Misses asked.

"Ten years off your prison sentences."

"Oh goody! Ten years! Ten years! Ten years isn't going to do shit! If you didn't know before, pretty much all of us here have life sentences!"

"I'm seeing my daughter," Deadshot stated.

"I don't even care at this point. It's not like I can't break out anyway," Misses shrugged.

"I can arrange for you to see your daughter," Waller stated ignoring the girl's statement.

"Any other requests?"

"Ooh!" Harley smiled as she raised her hand. "An espresso machine."

"I have a request," Misses brought the attention to her as she half smiled.

"What."

"I don't want Arson to be in my cell anymore. Get him his own," She stated ignoring Arson's protests in the background.

"That can be arranged..."

"And one more thing," Misses shook her finger causing Waller to stop. "I want my own laptop. Internet please."

"What makes you think I'd get you a-"

"Laptop please," Misses tilt her head as she stared Waller in the eyes.

"Fine," Waller reluctantly agreed quickly breaking eye contact.

"Ten years off a triple life sentence?" Captain Boomerang spoke up. "Darling, I'm walking out of here a free man. Or we're going to start having some real fun."

"Why don't we have some real fun?" Waller stated shaking the device in his face.

××××××

The only sound you could hear in Misses cell was the sound of keys chattering as she typed on her laptop. It was a stupid decision on their part to even give her the laptop, but who could say no when you were staring into her hypnotizing eyes. Instead of using it to escape like any other sane person would, she instead uses it to watch YouTube and search memes on the internet. Most times she'd just play the Sims 4. Nobody really monitored what she was doing on there.

"What the fuck? Did I tell you to try to fix that washing machine. No, and now look. You're dead," Misses sighed to herself as another sim died.

To say that the cells were spaced out and the building was large, the Wifi was pretty good and Misses could reach it back where she was. Luckily Arson knew not to bother her so she didn't really hear any more of his tantrums unless she sent for him.

"Hmm, this is pretty boring. I'm gonna do something else instead."

It was pretty boring being in Belle Reve but Misses didn't really mind the loneliness as long as she had the laptop. She closed the Sims and quickly moved to YouTube searching for cringe compilations.

"Dicks out for Harambe?" She mumbled to herself, "Sounds interesting."

She was about halfway into the video when all of a sudden an explosion went off behind her. She managed to duck as a piece of the wall soared over her head. Men suddenly flooded in the cell wearing black suits and white masks. Two of the men walked to the front and began to cut the lock off with a chainsaw. Some other men began shooting the guards that were beginning to come check out what the noise was.

"Could y'all like quiet down some? I'm trying to watch a cringe video, thanks," She quickly turned back to the video.

The men shook their heads and continued what they were doing when the lock was finally cut in two. The two men stood back as the door flew open and in walked a third man. Misses raised her eyebrow before seeing Joker printed across the torso area of the suit.

"I see," She smirked as she closed her laptop and stood up.

The Joker took his helmet off and grinned before holding his arms out.

"Come to Daddy," He grinned showing off his silver teeth.

"You know I will," Misses shared the same grin, throwing the laptop aside and running over to him.

She jumped into his arms as he just barely caught her, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck.

"Let's go home," He whispered in her ear.