truth

Misses stumbled through the destruction, trying to find Harley since she guessed she had fell somewhere around here. She didn't know where The Joker was or the hijacked helicopter. When she had woken up she was nowhere near a helicopter. Some random mattress had managed to break her fall though. Soon she spotted a familiar blonde sitting on top of a car and rushed over, running as fast as she could.

"Peaches!" She screamed running over as she got Harley's attention.

"Misses? Is that you?" Harley exclaimed as she got up to face her.

The two females ran towards each other, crashing into each other when they met in the middle. Misses picked Harley up and spun her around hugging her tightly.

"Mwah!" She pressed an in the moment kiss to her lips leaving the blonde shocked.

She dragged the girl to the car where they sat atop it in silence, arms wrapped around their knees.

"Do you know where puddin is?" Harley asked breaking the silence.

Misses slightly froze at his name, remembering the scene in the helicopter.

"If I knew that I would've brought him with me," She replied turning to face the ground.

The atmosphere was silence once more as they sat in silence looking around. Misses sighed before nudging Harley with her elbow.

"Hmm?" Harley looked up.

"Helena," Misses stated.

"I don't-"

"My name," Misses began facing the girl once again. "It's Helena."

"That's a pretty name," Harley tested the name on her tongue. "Helena, Lena, Nina."

"We have the same initial," Misses pointed out. "Maybe it was fate for us to meet."

"Oh look!" Harley pointed out. "Hey guys, we're back!"

The two watched as the rest of the squad showed up stopping in front of the car. Arson immediately rushed forward, climbing up the car and throwing his arms around Misses waist. He was sobbing into her jacket, getting it wet which would've annoyed her before, but now it didn't.

"Down boy," She shoved him away and reached out her arms motioning for him to carry her down.

Once she was down she was about to get Harley but noticed her already being carried down by Deadshot.

"I missed you all, so much," Harley stated.

"We're glad you can make it," Deadshot replied.

"Hmm, I see," She began. "Trying to steal my girl, huh?"

Deadshot rolled his eyes and placed Harley down next to Misses as the group began walking again. Flag and his men were in the front with the squad being in the back.

"Well, let's go," Misses grinned as she hooked elbows with Harley and Arson.

××××××

Everyone was making their way to Waller's fallen chopper. The walk had taken a long time but they were slowly getting closer with each passing minute.

"Making my way downtown, walking fast, faces pass and I'm homebound," The three villains in the back of the group sang.

"Staring blankly ahead, making my way, making my way through the crowd."

"And I need you... And I miss you... And I want-"

"UP AHEAD!" One of Flag's men yelled.