Chapter 6: Merry Christmas

Kaitlyn writing. Lindsey too.

~_~

*Liz's POV*

I opened my eyes lazily, hoping to hang on to the warmth and safety of sleep. Sleep's a beautiful thing, actually.

As my mind begins to clear I instantly remember: it's Christmas! I leap out of bed and into the living room. Harry still lies sound asleep. Not for long. I walk over and shake him fiercely. "Harry! Get up, get up!"

"Give me five more minutes." He says in his raspy, sleepy voice.

"Merry Christmas." I smiled.

"What?" He asked confused.

"It's Christmas!" I shout. His eyes shoot open and I'm pelted with the green that lies within. It's shocking up close. He jumps up off of the couch and into the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I ask following him.

"I'm going to prepare us cereal so we don't take ages to eat. Then we can open presents!" He replies happily, extracting two boxes. He pours us both a bowl with cereal then hands one to me. "Eat," he commands. "I want to open them."

We shovel down our breakfast then place the dishes in the dishwasher. We both run over to the tree that's twinkling with assorted bright colors.

Before we opened anything he turned me to him. "Merry Christmas, by the way, Liz." Then he hugged me and I nuzzled into his neck. The moment would've lasted longer if there hasn't been presents just inches away.

With each present I got I tore back the paper viciously not caring to do it carefully, opening it seam by seam. Once we had opened everything I got new clothes, Harry potter merchandise and some jewelry from Kate and Vic. And as a joke from my my mom, dad and Michael they got me a signed photo of Harry Styles, and it wasn't even actually signed by Harry. It was a copied version. They've got a weird sense of humor.

From Harry, a small card enfolding One Direction concert tickets.

I turn to Harry, a grin alight on my face.

"I feel like I should be singing that Mariah Carrey song. ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOUUUUU...."

"Baby!" He chimes in. "I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need... I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree.."

"I just want you for my own. More than you could ever know! Make my wish come trueeeee.... All I want for Christmas is yoooooouuuu!" I sing. It's horrible quality singing, but the lyrics are so, so true.

He applauds me. Good. I completely butchered the long notes, but I got 'em. And that was hard.

"Baby, all I want for Christmas is youuuuuuuUUUUU!" Again, hard. And again, I butchered it. But I take a bow anyway.

"Well, I gave myself to you!"

"Obviously. Thank you." I kiss him on the cheek. He looks at me.

"Did you really think I would only get you One Direction tickets?"

"What? Wh-"

"Come on, I've got something else."

"No- Harry- You don't have to-" He grabs my wrist and starts pulling. He's strong, but he's also underestimated my strength and sheer stubbornness.

"Harry, having you is more then I ever dared to let myself dream of getting. Ever. The best Christmas present I've ever gotten was One Direction concert tickets, I still remember the date- August 13th- and you've already given me that! And now I have you!! Okay? I don't WANT anything else. Never have. So don't give me something I can't repay, because you already have."