Part 2

Jack's 1st person P.O.V

"UGHH more rain I guess thats what I get for living here , well I guess the traffic won't be that bad",jack with optimism in his voice.

10 minutes later

"Ugg well I was wrong"

30 more minutes later

Well finally I'm at the store Gosh darn 40 minutes to get cookies , well at this point I'm buying all of them.

Dark's 3rd person P.O.V

Dark walks upstairs to Jack's bed room and searches his drawers Dark finds pictures of a girl, at this point Dark's anger grew and was wanting him so bad."Hahahahahahaha oh jackaboy I can't wait for you to come home", said dark with an evil tone.

Jack's 3rd person P.O.V

Jack was walking down the cookie asile and grabbed 3 boxes of chocolate chip cookies.
"I better not eat them all in one day Hhmm I should get some cake", jack mumbled to himself. Jack grabbed a chocolate cake and speed walked up to a self check register."I feel like I'm being watched", he said under his breath. Jack then looked up to find his Ex-girlfriend wiishu staring at him furiously, he laughed under his breath remembering how the broke up.

3 months ago Jack's 3rd person
P.O.V

Jack puts his hand on the office door and screamed at wiishu."I need to make a video we can talk about this later I need to start it or else It will be to late", jack said."Will see about that"wiishu said

(The reason why they were fighting was because wiishu wanted to talk but jack said he had to record)

Jack started his normal intro but jack was intrupded by the sounds of the door breaking jack was frightened by the sound of it so he hid under his desk she looked around the office around then jack quickly grabbed his phone and a laptop and spent a week in a hotel then finally went back to his house and she was gone

Jack 1st person P.O.V present

I was scared but I laughed it off and went back to my car cautiously. Thank goodness she wasn't following me i took me 40 minutes to get with in 10 miles of my home but the traffic got even worse. I hope mark isn't doing something weird.

Dark's 1st person P.O.V

I knew jack was getting close I could sense it almost but I had to put a tracker in a key Chain of his and I put camera's in all of his sam i also hid a camera in his room I heard him pull into the drive way I hoped over the stairs turned on the TV and hoped on the brown leather couch right as jack opened the door.

I hope you liked the update I kind of forgot about this but I'm gonna try to update it weekly or atleast monthly it might be a bit on the short side but its midnight right when im typing this so hope you have a nice day. Luv ya byyyeeee ❤❤❤❤❤