Part 14

3rd person P.O.V Jack and Ethan

*A loud bang comes from below the Jack and ethan's hotel room*

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT", Jack screams."uhhhh *looks over to alarm clock time shows 4:30 am* I don't know but i feel like we should leave",he says in a quick pace."What time is it", Jack says in a groggy tone."uhhh 4:30 ... lets get ready to go",ethan says frazzled.

*They two take turns getting dressed making sure not to leave any evidence of them being their just incase the large bang downstairs was in fact darkiplier*

"Where are we even going to go?",ethan asked jack curiously."ummm whe sould go east obviously",jack states to ethan.
"What about Cape Elisabeth",ethan says trying to keep it down while also fumbling to put on his socks."where the hell is that boi",jack asks confused."its in maine its where i grew up, we can meet up with my family",exlamies ethan."now why would we ever go their if mark manges to track us down not only will we be hurting ourselves we would also be hurting your family",jack exlamies letting a bit of an irish accent shine through his words."uhhh your right but where do you suggest we go", ethan says finally having put on his socks and begins to search for his shoes."hmm whats the most random state you can think of , a state that none of us have ties to", jack says finding ethans shoes."Umm what abo-",ethan begins to say but is cut off by jack handing him his shoe."thank you *ethan warmly smiles to jack and continues his sentence* now what about texas, thats states so huge he could never find us not to mention were somewhat close to it and also theirs a major air port so you can use it to get home",ethan says excitivly."good idea now lets start heading there",jack says packing his things.

*the two turn in there key into the lobby and beging there road trip to texas*

Merry late Christmas my beautiful readers i hope you had a nice one! Im sorry for not posting one in a long time
I've kinda just been a bit depressed latley and i couldn't find time to get writing. I know this isnt that long and there's no Darkimoo in it but dont worry ill try to make next chapter longer and with more Darkiplier. I hope you liked... luv ya byyyeeee ❤❤❤