one

sarah's pov:
it has been five years since corey and I got married. mason is now six years old and almost seven years old. time is going by so fast.

"okay is everyone packed and ready to go?" I said while walking down the stairs. "yeah." corey and mason said as they were putting on their shoes. we are currently getting ready for our trip to london with the boys.

"hey guys." I waved to them and gave everyone a hug. before we went to board the plane we made a quick stop at starbucks.

we walked to board our plane after we got our drinks. "mommy?" mason asked me. "yes baby?" I said. "I'm tired." he yawned. "okay then got to sleep." I said and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"aww you guys are so cute." corey said while giving me a kiss on the cheek. he took a picture of the three of us and the others.

after the long flight we called an uber to take us to our house that we will be staying at.

"okay tanner and I will be going to the store to get some food. does anyone want anything?" zay asked us. "chips and drinks!!" jake said.

after settling inside the house I decided to browse around the house.

"hey what's up girl?" janie asked me while I took a seat on the couch. "just finished looking around the house." I said. "coolios." she said.

it was getting late and the boys were still up talking about filming and scooter tricks.

"hey I am gonna go to bed now." I said to corey while giving him a kiss on the cheek. "okay good night babe." I walked upstairs and changed into my pajamas.

I laid in bed scrolling through instagram and other social media accounts. I locked my phone and went to bed.

a/n: sorry for the boring and short chapter. have an amazing day/night. I love you all so much. -larissa 💕