four

sarah's pov:
"okay just a little more to the left." bryant, the photographer said. I turned to the left a little. "perfect. okay two more then we are done for the day." he said. after taking two more pictures I went to go change into my regular clothes.
•••

"you rocked that photo shoot." claire said as we walked to our room. "thanks girly." I smiled.

we took a nap and went back outside to go eat at a restaurant.

after eating, we walked around and went shopping for clothes. claire and I went back to our hotel rooms since it was about to rain.
•••

I took out my phone and went on social media. after watching a few videos on youtube I fell asleep.
•••

"hey sarah it's time to get up." claire said while tapping on my arm. "just a few more minutes please." I said. "no we have another photo shoot to go to." she said then I got up.

after getting ready, we walked to get breakfast before heading to the studio.
•••

once we walked into the studio we were greeted by everyone inside. "sarah?!?" I turned around to see who it was.

oh my gosh it can't be I thought to myself. "JANIE!!!!" I ran to her giving her a big hug. "I missed you so much girl." she said.

"okay sarah it's time to do your hair and make up." tiffany, the makeup artist said. after getting ready I put on the clothes that they gave me.

once I was done putting on the clothes that was given to me it was time to do the photo shoot. "slay girl!!!" bryant said making me laugh. "you're doing an amazing job!!" janie said.
•••

"hey sarah you rocked that photo shoot. wanna hang after?" janie asked me as we were getting ready to pack up. "sure just let me tell claire." I said and went to go tell claire. "yeah I can go." I said and we walked out of the studio.

"how are things between you and jake?" I asked her as we were at this cafe. "everything is fine we are getting married next month." she said. "congrats to the both of you guys." I smiled. "thanks and you and corey are invited to the wedding." she said. "awesome just let me know when you need help." I said.
•••

after hanging out with janie I decided to fly back home so I could surprise corey and mason.

"I will see you soon." I said to claire while giving her a hug. I walked to board my plane after saying my goodbyes to claire.
•••

"thanks for picking me up." I said and hugged sammy. "anything for my lil sis." he said. after being stuck in traffic we finally made it back to the house. "thanks again for picking me up and for the ride." I said to sammy while grabbing my bags out of the trunk.

I knocked on the door and then the door opened revealing....
•••