five

recap
sarah's pov:
"thanks for picking me up." I said and hugged sammy. "anything for my lil sis." he said. after being stuck in traffic we finally made it back to the house. "thanks again for picking me up and for the ride." I said to sammy while grabbing my bags out of the trunk.

I knocked on the door and then the door opened revealing....

it was a brunette girl that I have never met before. "uhmm hi." I said. "hey who are you?" she said. "I'm corey's wife." I said. "oh come on in." "mason?" I said while dropping my bags down. "oh mason is at your brothers house." the girl said and I nodded.

I sat in the living room then I heard footsteps going down the stairs. "hey babe are you ready for our date." I turned around it was corey. "yes babe." the brunette said.

wait what?!? I thought to myself. "hello corey did you forget that you have a wife and a kid?" I said while getting up from the couch. "oh crap hey." he nervously. "you know what corey we are done." I said while leaving the house with my bags.

I went to sammy's house and mason was there with stass and him. "hey sis." sammy said while giving me a hug. "hey girly is everything okay?" stass said while helping me placing my bags in a room. "no not at all. I came back to the house and there was a random girl that was in the house. then corey came down and asked her if she was ready for their date. corey was probably cheating on me while I was away." I cried while stass was rubbing my back.

after couple of hours of talking, sammy dropped me off at the house so I can grab all of my stuff.

once we walked inside corey was sitting at the island crying. "just go away capron I told you already I am fine." corey said while wiping his tears away. "corey it's me sarah." I said while walking to the kitchen.

"babe look I am really sorry for cheating behind your back." he said and I gave him a hug. "corey it's okay but you better not do that ever again or else we will be done." I said while wiping the tears away. "I love you so much." he said while giving me a kiss on the lips. "I love you too." I said.

after couple of hours having a family time in the game room, mason fell asleep so I tucked him into bed.

I walked into corey and I's room and changed into my pajamas. "hey babe can we talk?" corey said. "sure what's up?" I said while sitting on the bed. "do you ever want to uhmm you know maybe have another kid?" he asked me. "I have been thinking about it and I would love to have another kid. what do you think?" I said. "me too and maybe we can try to have another one soon?" he said and I nodded.

once we were done talking, I went to sleep and corey wrapped his arms around my waist.

"good night corey." "good night babe." what a day I thought to myself.