27. Phantastic Lies (Bday Pt 1)

^^That's how I view their relationship TBH. 😂😂

I SAW THE 19K READS AND I FREAKING FLIPPED OUT. 😂😭😱 THANK YOU!
I don't know why this book is so popular, it doesn't have a good plot or anything. But I'm glad you all enjoy it! I like writing it! 😊💓 Also, Sorry I haven't been on a lot, I had a nervous breakdown
because of school...😁💕

Well now I'm back and I'll try to get somewhat of a birthday chapter going for our Faith! 😈👏🏼

-----

Faith's POV

I was kneeling next to the bed, my arms crossed on the mattress, while one finger was poking E.

"Erik." I poked his cheek. "Erik. Erik. Erik. Hey Erik. Erik. Erik wake up. Erik. Eri-"

I was rudely interrupted with a large, warm hand covering my mouth. I glared at it.

"Faith, why must you be so annoying. You know I didn't get any sleep last night." He sighed tiredly. Erik's eyes were still closed and he was laying on his side, facing an already dressed and prepared for the day me.

I kissed his hand and it moved to the side of my face, cupping it. I felt my heart melt a little when he lazily opened one eye, a golden honey color meeting my gaze. He adjusted his head a bit on the pillow, his raven locks frizzed and tangled into a mess.

"Sorry, E. I just was a bit lonely. I woke up early and I've been up for about five hours. It's 9 am now." I said, laying my hand on his.

"I'm sorry you had trouble sleeping." He said opening both eyes. Erik moved a piece of hair out of my eye. His sleep filled voice and French accent was like a drug. I was addicted to it and I loved it.

"I also wanted to annoy you." I innocently admitted, laying my head on my crossed arms.

Erik chuckled sarcastically and turned over on his side, his toned, clothed back facing me now. Even though we've slept in the same room for over a month now, he still refuses to sleep without a shirt and mask on. It annoys me because I know it's uncomfortable.

I sighed and slowly scratched his back in a soothing matter. I felt him shiver a bit and relax. I leant forward so my lips were near his ear.

"Sorry, E." I whispered, kissing his temple.

I saw him smile a little and he rolled over, trapping me in a embrace. He wrapped his arms around my waist and set his head on my chest. "All is forgiven." He mumbled, eyes still closed.

I smiled and ran my hand through his silky hair. I still can't believe this man is mine. It feels like a dream.

We laid in silence for awhile, I stared up at the ceiling in deep thought.

"Hey, Erik?" I said quietly, twiddling a piece of his hair.

"Hm?" He mumbled into my sweatshirt.

"Do you think we could go outside? Like, to the Opera House? Together?" I asked. I have been here almost a year and I've been eager to get up there.

I felt him nod a bit, "I guess we could arrange that. What do you want to do up there?"

I furrowed my brows in thought as I lightly massaged the nape of his neck. "Well, I like people watching. So maybe we can sit in your box and watch the cast rehearse. Oh and I want to roam the catwalks. And I want to go to the roof. I've been waiting to do that for awhile now."

I heard him chuckle, "Sounds like an interesting day, I guess I'll join in." He joked, sitting up a bit, looking into my eyes.

I smiled, "Yay!" I quietly cheered, as he kissed me and sat up fully.