Hey This Story Isn't Dead !

Ryan kept grumbling to himself, wiping at his apron with a dishrag, angry. The liquid wouldn't come off and he really didn't want to go back out there with weird stains on his apron.

He had bumped into a very rude customer who hadn't been watching where he was going and now had frothing and hot milk and water all over his fucking apron. Of course, the customer just swore at Ryan and told him to watch where he was going. Ryan just stood in front of the rude man, a scowl on his face, hot liquid running down his clothes and said nothing. If he said anything, it'd make the company look bad and Ryan didn't want that.

The day had only just started and it was already shit.

Will still stood behind the counter, laughing silently to himself. Ryan flipped him off when no customers were around. He just sighed and threw the rag onto the counter out the back and leaned against it. Making sure Will wasn't looking, he pulled his phone out and checked for a message or call from his mum.

He had left Olly with his mum and gone to work after she'd yelled at him for staying away from work for too long. His only argument and defence was that Oliver was still sick. Of course his mother wasn't taking any of it and just said for him to go and that she'll look after him. Grudgingly, he called Will and told him that he was coming in Monday.

'Get off you're fucking phone, you loaf.' Will's voice made Ryan jump and almost drop his device. With a yelp, he shoved it back into his pocket and spun around. Will was leaning against the doorframe from the front, arms crossed. Stray pieces of hair coming lose from his small ponytail. A small smirk was on his face and Ryan wanted to punch him. The bugger didn't wear an apron and Ryan was jealous. Instead, Will wore one of their company made shirts.

'Fuck you. I'm worried about Olly.' Ryan said, crossing his own arms. Will laughed before walking over to Ryan. It hit Ryan right at that moment that no one was mining the front of the shop.

'Before you ask, Hayley's started her shift so she's looking after the front. You worry about everything way too much, Ryan. Calm down, okay? Oliver will be fine. He's with your mother, correct? She must be good if she raised you.' He said, rubbing Ryan's shoulder. Ryan just nodded and his phone buzzed. He quickly pulled it out and saw that he had a text from Z.

'What the fuck does the wicked witch from upper east side want?' Will groaned and Ryan chuckled a little before sliding the text open.

Zeezee: Hey Ryan. Is it possible for me to have Oliver on the fifth? I wanted to take him to the themeparks.

Ryan couldn't help but frown a little at that. But at the same time, he was a little relieved. The wedding was that weekend so it fit in just fine with his schedule. The only problem? He wouldn't trust Elizabeth with anything. Not even a stupid toy that belonged to Olly.

'She wants Olly on the fifth. Same weekend as the wedding.' Ryan said and Will snorted,

'Well, are you going to let her?' He asked, raising an eyebrow, a small smirk on his face. And Ryan honestly didn't know. He wanted to let her look after her own son and it left him free of finding a babysitter but on the other hand, he didn't trust her. Will must've seen the look of temptation in Ryan's face as his smirk was replaced with a deep frown. 'Oh my god, don't tell me you're actually going to.'

'I don't know,' He admitted and turned his phone off before facing Will. 'I mean, I probably should since it's also her kid. She helped create him but I really don't trust her.'

'Dude that should be enough to say no!' Will protested. Ryan ran a hand through his messy hair and glanced at the clock

. 'Let's just get back to work. I'll answer her later.' Will nodded and shook his head, mumbling something under his breath.