Chapter 26

Liam's POV

     All throughout the day, I couldn't get my mind off Alex. I knew something was up, but I didn't know what exactly. At first, I thought it might've been the notes on her locker, but something just didn't add up. I decided to talk to her after the last period of the day and walk her home.
     To be honest, things with me and Hayden weren't doing too well. She always gets mad at me for hanging out with Scott and Stiles. Plus, ever since I met Alex, Hayden seemed slightly different to me, if that makes any sense.
     I stepped through the door and sat down at my desk. Because it was the last period of the day, I was just waiting for the bell to ring so class would start. The sooner class was over, the sooner I got to talk to Alex. Ugh. I had a headache. The second I put my head down, Ms. Saliat walked in with her heels clicking against the linoleum floor, pulling me out of my thoughts. I glanced around, but I didn't see Alex.
     The bell rang, and Alex still wasn't here. Ms. Saliat swept her eyes across the seats, but she stopped when she noticed Alex's empty seat.
     "No Miss Lahey today?" She asked. My heart stopped. She was a Lahey? Isaac's sister? But that meant that her dad...
     "Ms. Saliat, can I be excused?" I stood up without warning. I had to find Scott and Stiles and tell them. Alex could be in trouble.
     "Sit down, Mr. Dunbar!" She scolded. The rest of the class snickered.
     "Please? It's a family emergency," I argued.
     "Do not argue with me. Sit down or your parents will be getting a call real soon!" She yelled. I quickly sat back down as my classmates laughed and whispered. I just groaned in frustration. This was going to be a long period.

...........................

     The second the bell rang, I shoved all of my crap in my bag and bolted out of the classroom. I went straight for Scott's locker, which is where we all meet after school. Stiles and Scott were both there already, thankfully.
    "Hey guys, have you seen Alex recently?" I asked them.
     "Yeah, she just went home. Why?" Stiles said.
     "Shit," I mumbled as I raked my hand through my hair. "Guys, we have to get her."
     "Liam, are you feeling okay? Is it getting hard to control again?" Scott whispered.
     "No, I'm fine. It's Alex. She's Isaac's sister," I told them.
     "Wait, but that means..." Stiles trailed off. "We have to go, like, right now."
     "No, Stiles, this isn't some supernatural case that we can solve on our own. This is serious. We have to get your dad to help," Scott argued.
     "Okay, fine!" Stiles hastily agreed. "We have to go now, though. She needs us."
     Despite the crazy looks we got from everyone, all three of us darted through the crowded hallways and to Scott's car.
     When we finally made it to the police station, Scott, Stiles, and I burst through the doors.
     "Where's my dad?" Stiles urgently asked one of the policemen.
     "In his office," he replied. We ran through the station and into Mr. Stilinski's office. He was talking on the phone with someone, but the minute he saw us, he hung up the phone.
     "Stiles, what are you-" Mr. Stilinski started to ask, but Stiles cut him off.
     "It's Alex. She's in trouble, and we need your help to save her," Stiles told him. Something flared in Mr. Stilinski's eyes, and he grabbed his keys.

A/N- hey guys!! I'm really sorry I didn't update sooner! Wattpad kept crashing when I tried to publish.
I know this is a filler chapter, so I promise that either today or tomorrow I'll update again.
Stay safe! I love you guys