Chapter One: Lies

Hello Everyone!

My name is Danielle, but my friends call me Dani for short. I'm best friends with Harry. I bet the first thing that came to your mind was either Harry Potter or Harry Styles. Well the difference between the two  is that Harry Potter is a fictional character, and well my best friend Harry Styles is not. Yes, I'm best friends with the one and only Harry Styles from the biggest and hottest boy band One Direction. Me and Harry go way back, I've known Hazza since I was a baby.

Our famalies have been friends with each other since forever, I'm not lying. Ever since Harry auditioned for the X Factor, and was put into a band with Zayn, Liam, Louis and Niall and placed third, it was so hard to communicate. But Harry would always find time for me and him to just hang out like old times. I remember this one time, it was me and all the boys, and we were all at my house. They stayed a few nights at my house, we had so much fun.

We had this big food fight, like legit, the kitchen and living room was a total diaster! It all started when Niall decided to throw cake at me, and from there it turned into a full  out war. I really love these boys, especially Harry. I've loved Harry ever since I was 13, and now that I'm turning 18 this year, I haven't had the courage to tell him how I feel. But I don't think I want to ever tell him, now. I was going to, but no not anymore.

Why? you ask well, because Harry has turned into a complete different person. He's so conceited and self-obserbed. He isin't the way he is anymore. It hurts me to see my best friend and the love of my life, turn into someone I don't know any longer. He's been blowing me off also, making up the same stupid excues, "I'm busy" or "I'm in the studio" (when he's really not). Just last weekend, me and him were suppose to have dinner together. But he canceled at last minute, saying he had a family gathering. I was dissapointed and upset but I let it go. 

I just called my best friend Ally, we went out for dinner together at Nandos. I've known Ally since forever. She's such an amazing person, she's someone I can tell everything, someone I can run to whenever. I've been doing a lot of that lately because of all my problems with Harry. She is just so understanding and a great listener. When we arrived at Nandos, we got a seat and ordered our food. Ally and I were having a GNO. That's when I needed to use the bathroom so I excused myself, and made my way to the bathroom. When I was walking, I heard noises, kissing sounds. My curiousity got the best of me, so I went around the corner to find out what it was. I couldn't believe my eyes, tears automatically leaked from my eyes.

Harry and some blonde girl making out. So this is what he blew me off for, phfft, a family gathering please.

"HARRY!" I shouted at him.

The two jumped apart, Harry looked at me and suddenly snapped back into reliaty. Harry's eyes instantly was filled with regret and guilt. The blonde was just standing there clueless to what the hell was happening.

"DANI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Harry asked me.

"What am I doing here? Well I must be asking you that question Harry, what are you doing here? I thought you were at a family gathering? I didn't expect you to be at NANDOS SUCKING FACES WITH A GIRL!" I literally yelled to Harry. 

Ally must have heard me screaming because she was now beside me, trying to get me to calm down. 

"What the hell is going on here? Harry what the fuck did you do to Dani!" Ally demanded.

"Nothing, it's just a little misunderstanding Ally." He replied.

That little misunderstanding really pissed me off, he thoought that blowing me off, his best friend was a little deal. 

"A LITTLE MISUNDERSTANDING HARRY?! REALLY, YOU THINK BLOWING ME OFF YOUR BEST FRIEND IS A LITTLE DEAL! YOU COULD'VE JUST TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE GOING ON A DATE! I WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE WITH IT! BUT YOU LIED TO ME HARRY! WHAT ELSE HAVE YOU BEEN LYING ABOUT FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS, HUH HARRY?" I screamed.