Chapter Seven: The Breaking News

Heey Lovelys! I know I haven't updated this story in like forever, I'm so sorry. I was so focused on More Than This (; I was also so busy with school work and what not. Sorry again! But finally here's the long awaited seventh chappie of Same Mistakes! <33333

Danielle's P.O.V

We all made our way to the parking lot, and we all said our goodbyes to one another. Zayn was hugging Emma. Lana and Lou were.... KISSING!? Woah, those two move fast. Liam and Rebecca were talking to one another. Niall and Lana were eating.. as always. ;) 

I was leaning against Lou's car with Harry  was beside me talking to their manager on his iPhone. It sounded serious. Oh man, I wish it wasn't that serious... I can only hope.

After Harry hanged up, he turned to me and looked me deeply in the eyes. He just kept his gaze on me.

"Danielle... guess what happened!" Harry said excitedly.

I looked at him amused on why he was so excited all of a sudden.

"Umm.... you boys are... i don't know." I said.

"We're going on tour! AND YOUR COMING WITH US!" Harry yelled out loudly, causing the rest of them to turn toward us. Harry englfed me in a huge hug and spun me around.

"WE'RE GOING ON TOUR AND DANI IS GOING WITH US!!!! YEEES!" Lou shouted, running over to me and spinning me around.

"YEEEES DANI IS COMING WITH US!!!" Liam, Niall, and Zayn ran over to me hugging me so tight. Oh gosh, these boys are so cute.

I looked over at the other girls who looked left out. Aww, I felt so bad.

"The only thing is that... only Dani and Ally can come with us. No one else, I'm so sorry ladies..." Harry said sadly.

"Aww..." Lana, Rebecca, and Emma said.

Ally ran up to me and hugged me tightly. "OMG! WE'RE GOING ON TOUR WITH THE BOYS!!!!!"

"I KNOW! But Alls... what about the othe girls..." I muttered.

"Oh crap.. that is so true... we'll bring them back stuff?" Ally suggested.

I nodded my head in agreement. Yeah, that seems like a good idea,

"Well Dani, Alls we're leaving tomorrow morning." Zayn said.

"WHAT THE HECK?! TOMORROW!?" Ally and I shouted in unsion.

"Yes tomorrow, so you both have to pack one year worth of clothes!" Liam said laughing slightly.

Ally and I were so damn shocked. How were we supposed to pack A YEARS WORTH OF CLOTHES! Speaking of which, both Ally and I have a ton of clothes, shoes, bags, you name it. It was going to be hard to pack all of those things in one night. Oh well.

We all got in the car, and the boys dropped off Alls at her house. Then we made our way to my house.

I was currently wrapped in Harry's arms, he was pulling me close to him.

The rest of the boys including Harry was asleep. Well except Lou of course, since he was drinving. :P

"Dani, you know how long he's wanted to be with you?" Lou suddenly asked, causing me to lift my head and look at him.

"Huh? Lou what are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Dani, he's loved you forever. I know that he's been a jerk for hurting you like that many times before. And I'm stillmad at him for that. But, the only reason he did that was because he didn't want to admit his feelings for you. He was afraid that you wouldn't feel the same way. But when he thought, you weren't ever going to talk to him. He reliazed that he couldn't afford to lose you in his life." Louis explained.

"Oh gosh, I didn't know he felt that way." I responded.

"He didn't tell anyone except me." Lou stated.

"Oh, I see." I said.

Lou laughed, and continuied on driving.

I can't believe Harry actually felt that way.

This was really.

Breaking News.

(A/N) HiEveryone! I hoped you enjoyed this chappie! COMMENT, VOTE AND RATE! <3

xDanix