Chapter Three: Together

-Danielle's P.O.V-

What the fuck? Here I am in my best friend's arms getting kissed. I won't lie, I've been waiting for this to happen for such a long time. I wont deny I'm really enjoying the feeling of his soft lips upon mine. But why in the world would he kiss me? There is no way that he feels the same way I do... right? I have my arms around his neck now, kissing him back. All the anger that I felt toward him vanished. We just kept on kissing and kissing. Trust me, it was amazing. Kissing was one of Harry's many talents.

Harry was obviously enjoying this, I felt him smileing through our heated make-out session. His grip on my waist tightned, and he deppened the kiss even more. I still couldn't process the thoughts running through my head. He kept destracting me from my thoughts, gosh why did Harry have to be such a great kisser?

The way he kissed me made me weak to the knees. I felt myself about to fall, but I think Harry noticed that because I was being carried by the waist. He sat me on the counter top, his lips never leaving mine once. My hands were running through his curls freely, and his arms gently rubbing my waist.

We both finally pulled away breathless, he rest his forehead against mine and whispered.

"Forgive me yet?"

"H-Harry... I.. I don't know..." I trailed off. I honestly didn't know, he still had hurt me bad, but I didn't feel angry anymore. When he kissed me, all of the anger I had toward him melted away instantly. I looked down.

Harry tilted my chin up with his fingers to make me look into his eyes. I protested, but he wouldn't let me look away from him.

"Dani, I'm sorry for everything I've done. I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm sorry for lieing and blowing you off. I truly am, and I hope you can give me another chance to prove that to you." He sincerly said.

"Haz, this is so hard for me. I'm afraid of getting hurt again." I said.

He took my face into his hands and looked me hard in the eyes and said

"Dani, I promise you that you won't get hurt. I know this is hard for you, but please give me another chance." He pleaded.

I sighed. Who am I not to give my best friend, the love of my life, another chance.

"Harry I forgive you. But why did you kiss me?" I really had to find out why he kissed me.

He smiled and said "Dani, isn't it obvious by now? I love you, that's why."

My breath hitched in my throat, I couldn't breathe. The whole world stopped at this one moment. Harry LOVES ME?!  This is just a dream, this can't be happening. But this is real, Harry feels the same way as I do. The guy that I've loved forever, loves me back.

I was still sitting on the counter top, with Harry still holding my waist.

"Harry, why do you just tell me now?" I asked.

"Honestly Danielle, I don't know. I just felt like if I don't tell or show you how I feel today, that I would lose you forever. I can't afford to lose you Dani I love you so much." He said leaning in, closing his eyes.

I mirrored his actions, and when our lips met again, fireworks exploded. This kiss was short and quick, but meant so much to me.

"Dani do you feel the same way as me?" Harry asked me nervously.

"Nope, your terrible!" I said scartiscially.

Hazza laughed and said "I'll take that as a yes."

I laughed also and leaned into his embrace "Obviously I feel the same way Hazza. I've loved you forever!"

His pulls me closer to him and whispers into my ear "Good." That sent tingles down my spine.

"Err... Hazza, I really don't want to ruin our moment but, I'm still sitting on the counter." I said akawardley.

He turns red embarassed, because he forgot he had sat me there. "Sorry Dani, I forgot."  He puts his arms on my waist and kisses me again.

I pull away and giggle "Hazz stop kissing me!" I hop off the counter and land om the floor.

"I can't help myself, your to tempting!" He says cheekily.

I turn beat red and I say "Whatever Harry, I came here to eat my breakfast. But it turned out to be a make-out session and confession of feelings to my best friend."

"Well, I'm glad that it turned out to be like that instead." He winks at me and sits down on the dining chair.

I roll my eyes and laugh slightly "Typical Harry! But where does this leave us?" I ask seriously.

Harry gets up from his seat and makes his way toward me. He puts his arms on my waist yet again, and says "Where does this leave us? Well Dani it only leaves us with one thing. Would you be mine?" He asks.

I stare at him dumbfounded, did he just ask me to be his? First we have an intense make out session, then he confesses how he felt about me, now he asks me to be his girlfriend. And it all happened this morning, wow.

He searches my eyes begging for an answer.

"Yes!" I said happily and hugging him tightly.

He laughs, hugs me back tightly and spins me around. "You made me the happiest man alive!"

I grin big, and we both get lost into each others eyes when Louis walks into the kitchen, unaware of what was happening.

"GOOD MORNING EVERY-" Louis' stops shouting when he sees Harry and I staring at him.

"OH, WOOOAH! I'M SORRY! I'M JUST GOING TO GO NOW!" Louis yells and starts to retreat out of the kitchen.

"LOU! NO IT'S FINE!" I yell to get Louis back.

Louis walks back with a smirk on his face and says "Well it's about time you two! I was losing hope, but hey, my wish came true!"

Harry and I look away from each other and blush.

"And what exactly was your wish Lou?" I ask, even though I already knew.

"For you and Haz to get together." Lou says a-matter-of-factly.

 (A/N) Can you guess what happens next? ;D LOOL! Stay tuneed!

                                    xDanix