Chapter Six: Every show needs a talent show

It was early in the morning. Around 7am. Everyone had started to wake up at that time. Some serious heat break happened this morning.. Some serious drama almost started, as well.

=In team Singing's cabin=

Bill didn't sing at all. He was saving his vocal cords because he has a "lucky" feeling that today was going to b a singing contest. Everyone played along so they didn't have to wake up at 5am because of singing. Everyone was talking in a group chat. The only one who wasn't talking was Kindle. She was out of the Cabin. "We need to win this next challenge." Fiona said. "Well no duh, Sherlock." Noah said. "We don't even know what it is!" Arabella said. "I think it's singing!" Bill said. Arabella giggled. "Carley, can I talk to you outside?" Noah said in front of everyone. Everyone ooed. "Oh shut up." Noah said leading Carley out of the cabin. "So what do you need?" Carley asked. "I need to know where we stand.." Noah said. "Why?" Carley said. Kindle came walking up the porch. "Hey guys! Whatcha talking about?" Kindle said. "Nothing" Carley said. "Alright then.. Remember Carley.. No secrets.." She said. "You swore no secrets with her and now you're keeping a secret?" Noah asked. "Yeah.." Carley said. "I don't know what I was thinking when I swore that to her. It was after the challenge.. I still wanted to be friends and I guess I-" Noah kissed her passionately. Carley looked shocked. Then she relaxed and closed her eyes. "Awe.. You two make such a "great" couple.." Mackenzie said climbing up the stairs on Team Singing's cabin. They stopped kissing. "See.. I told you how fast things spread.." Noah said. "Now Carley.. What to tell Kindle.. Your best friend lied to you? Your best friend betrayed you? Or.. Your best "friend" is cheating on you.." Mackenzie threatened. "Look, you cannot tell Kindle.. I won't let you." Carley said approaching Mackenzie. "And what will you do for me if I don't tell Kindle?" Mackenzie asked. "Anything." Carley said. Carley started to shake a bit. "I can work with that.." Mackenzie said while walking away. "We're screwed." Noah said as they both walked into the cabin.

=Team Acting's cabin=

Everyone in the cabin were awkwardly sitting there in silence. Fiona was tweaking her phone. Jordan looked over at Quincy. Quincy looked back. Quincy motioned Jordan to go outside. She did what he said. Quincy followed her outside. "You need to know something.." Quincy said. "And what's that?" Jordan said with a slight smile. "I know what you're thinking about.. About what happened yesterday.. I'm sorry but it can't happen.. Can we still be friends?" He said smiling. It was the first complete sentence that Quincy said since he got here. It wasn't the sentence that Jordan wanted to hear.. "Of course we can still be friends! Do you mind telling me why we can't be together?" Jordan asked. "I'll tell you when I can trust you enough." Quincy said walking into the cabin. Jordan followed. They all sat in the cabin awkwardly again. There was a knock at the door. A special knock. "That's for me." Scott said with a smirk as he walked out of the cabin. Dawn decided to get up and follow. She slid outside and past Scott.. And Fiona. She didn't like that Fiona was here. They talked for a bit. Dawn listened. Nothing to interesting. "I'll be right back." Fiona said walking away. Dawn came out of hiding. "What is SHE doing here?" Dawn said. "Why do you care?" Scott said. "Ok.. I am going to confess. Scott, I think your nice. You're not what everyone thinks you are. You are actually really like that.. So.. I guess I like you.." Dawn said. Scott leaned down and started to kiss Dawn. It was a bad time. Fiona came back. Dawn pulled away from the kiss. "You're. Dead." Fiona said dropping her phone. It broke into a million pieces. Dawn grabbed Scott's arm and pulled him into the cabin. She locked the door. Dawn was safe.. For now. What would happen to her?

=In the Dining Hall=

Carley and Kindle sat down next to each other at the end of the table. "Look! They're friends again!" Gwen exclaimed. "That's perfect! But how do we know it'll last forever?" Zoey said. "Oh, it probably won't." Noah said passing by Gwen and Zoey with his food try. "What does he mean it probably won't.." Gwen said. Arabella sat at the end of the table alone. Until Bill came. Bill came and sat down right next to her. Arabella was already starting to question it. "Wh-" Arabella was cut off by Bill, "Because, I think you've been having bad luck with getting some friends, so I'll just sit here with you!" He said. Arabella didn't question it. She enjoyed the company.