Chapter two

A/N I haven't wrote in about three years so the two votes I have on this story means so much to me 💕 thank you both so much !!
_____________________________________
It was two days until Ciel was able to return home. His parents helped him remember simple things: his birthday, his full name, where he lived.
During the ride home the bluenette kept his gaze on the scenery outside of the car, thinking hard to try and remember who we was--or rather who he *is*. He couldn't remember anything, only bits and pieces of recent events; Ciel let out a sigh once they pulled up to a fairy nice home, it seemed to have three floors, a rose garden, and there was a lab who was scratching the door slowly as if he wanted in.
But time seemed to fly by and the boy sat in the middle of his bed, looking around like he was in a strangers room, awaiting some sort of response from his parents on what to do. Causing him to flinch, a blue cased phone gave a small "Ding!" With a strong vibration against his nightstand. With a slow reach. Ciel bit his lip and picked up the device, opening it to see a photo of him and the strange man who claimed to be his boyfriend together dressed nicely, smiling and sharing a kiss. The photo caused him to blush brightly, but he was so unsure who this other man was, but as he pressed the home button like it stated to do one the bottom of the screen- Ciel got a wave of anxiety as he saw the numbers 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-0 in three rows with 0 in a single circle alone. Trying hard he had pressed in random numbers, hoping he would unlock it. After locking himself out for 10 minutes, he typed in 1214, and it unlocked to see a photo of a white rose coated in rain.
Clicking the icon with the number "1" in a red circle, he saw messages from various people.
The newest message was from "Sebby 💕😘" confused, he opened it:
"Hey baby, does my Kitten remember me yet?"
The boy sighed softly and typed in "I am guessing this is Sebastian and No. I do not." And with that, he sent it.
Ciel gave a soft sigh, setting his phone to the side he then rested his sapphire hues and began to day dream which then became a moment focused on deep thinking. His name was Ciel Phantomhive, age 17, birthday was December 14th, his favorite food was anything sweet, he was gay and had a boyfriend, he was an honor student and  had a valedictorian speech at the time of graduation this year. This was all he was told about, none of it made sense at the time but he nodded so others would stop being concerned about his health.
Before he knew it, his phone went off again, he knew it was Sebastian so he gave a sigh, unlocking his phone and reading the message.
"Then I'll make you remember."
Confused, Ciel just send a question mark. Almost immediately, Sebastian had replied.
"Get dressed, we're going to a movie."
It wasn't a request, he could tell. But slowly getting off of his bed and making way to his dresser, he opened it to see a variety of clothing; it's not like Ciel didn't want to remember, he just didn't know how to feel about a stranger claimed to be the love of his life.
Once dressed in casual attire, Ciel was tapping his face nervously as he sat on the somewhat hard sofa, occasionally looking out the window as he waited for the male to arrive to take him to the movie.
As himself was getting ready Sebastian groaned as he hit his head against the shower wall, he hated the fact his lover didn't remember him. All they had done. Every date, every kiss, every hug, dance, time they made love. It was gone. With the plan of taking Ciel to every place they had gone together, he prayed that his boyfriend would remember. It was unlikely but it was worth a try. Or so he thought. Once getting out of the shower, drying himself, and getting dressed, Sebastian got into his truck and zOOMED to Ciel's house. 6:00 pm. Just like the first time they had a date.
The tall male slid out of his car, made his way to the door and went to knock. But to his surprise his little bluenette opened it with a smirk, "6:01." He stated as if he won a game. Sebastian just chuckled, waving to the Phantomhives and leading the boy to the car.
He had Ciel play with the radio as they drove which was something he always as let him done, but soon after Ciel let out an over exaggerated gasped, causing Sebastian to slam on his breaks and jerk his head to look at the grinning over. "I remember this song!" The boy shouted as he looked to his lover who just stared lovingly, soon chuckling and continuing to drive as the song echoed around the car, causing them both to sing. "This'll be better than nothing." Sebastian thought as he tapped his steering wheel to the beat of the song, "God, I hope he'll remember."