Ch. 1 - Chitoge.

~ Chitoge. ~
"[Y/N]!" As you expected, you heard Chitoge calling for you, even though you had only just got off the plane she'd already managed to find you. "Chitoge!" You ran over towards her, hugging her. "It's hard to believe it's already been like-what? A year?" I smiled cheesily, "Soooo; how's your 'boyfriend'?" I giggled.

"Shut up!" She shouted, unable to keep herself from giggling. We both just happened to burst into laughter really easily around eachover. It wasn't a bad thing though. "So I'm going to be staying with you right? Don't you have like a huge house?!" I was probably more excited than I should've been.

"Yeah, anyway let's not stand around here talking." I nodded as we walked off, away from the airport, heading back to Chitoges - we had been talking this whole time in English, I wasn't the best at Japanese and was slightly worried about school- even though there was time off in the US, I decided to attend school in Japan to see what it was like.

"Has your Japanese gotten any better since you started learning?" Chitoge looked at me, "Yeah I guess so-" I yawned. "Hey why don't we try talking in Japanese?" Chitoge suggested. I was a little on edge about the entire idea but I agreed.

[For the rest of the story, the characters will be talking in Japanese unless the speech is bold where they would be speaking in English]

"Your actually quite fluent now [Y/N]! I don't get why you seem so nervous." It wasn't that I wasn't confident in my skill- it was just that I was afraid of embarrassing myself in class or accidentally calling someone by their first name- especially a guy.

"Really?" I smiled, "That's good to know I guess." Eventually we had reached Chitoge's house or should I say mansion.

I had only just then remembered that Chitoge's father was the leader of the Beehive gang. "There's going to be a load of people at yours...right?" I gulped, knowing that the majority of them wouldn't speak English.

"Pretty much. But don't worry you'll be fine. They're all really nice!" Chitoge smiled, I sighed. "If you say so-say, what's the time?" I'd got off the airplane at about 12:30, and didn't really know how long we'd spent getting here.

"1:47" Chitoge replied after checking her phone, it was the latest model and everything. She was so lucky to have a rich mom.

~♤♡♤~

Me and Chitoge had been talking for an hour or so, catching up on what had happened etc. It was nice to be seeing Chitoge again considering she wasn't due to come back to America for at least 3 or 4 years.

"Young Miss!" Called up a couple of the gang members. "Yes?" Chitoge answered, yawning. "Someone's at the door for you!" The way they said that sentence made it pretty obvious who it was. I followed Chitoge downstairs and she opened the door. "Oh, Raku?"

~~~
.
Hey ^-^ this was actually really fun to write- I'm aiming to make this story fairly long so leave feedback and suggestions for me please?
.
I'll try and get at least 3 chapters published a week or since I'm ill and in a writing mood right now possibly I'll spam chapters now lmao.
.
Welp thanks for reading
~Lucy
.
~~~