Ch. 2 - Meeting 'Him'

~ Meeting 'Him' ~
"Raku? Why are you here?" Chitoge looked over at the boy - so this was her fake boyfriend? Raku Ichijo. He had dark navy hair, which was slightly spiked with two small white clips to the right.

I had gradually lost interest in their conversation and was thinking to myself about random things before I heard Chitoge talking about me. "-friend from America-" I snapped out of my daydream and quickly looked towards Raku.

"Oh." I bit my lip nervously. "Hey, I'm [Y/N] [L/N], you're Raku Ichijo, right? I've heard about you from Chitoge." I let out a breathe of air and tucked a few strands of hair behind me ears

"Huh" -then I realised. I said that whole thing in English. I threw my hand to my face, quickly and nervously repeating myself.

"--Oh sorry..ehehe. My name's [Y/N] [L/N], and yours is?" I smiled at him before realising I made yet another mistake, ugh why was I unable to speak properly - probably because this was my first time talking to anyone other than Chitoge in Japanese. "I mean, uh, your names Raku Ichijo, isn't it? I heard about you from Chitoge."

My cheeks were tinted red from embarrassment. "Nice to meet you." Raku smiled, "Sorry about her firstly speaking to you in English-" Chitoge addressed my earlier statement. "She's just nervous as this is her first time talking to anyone other than me in Japanese."

"You didn't have to say that Chitoge!" I stated, it made me seem like I wasn't good at speaking Japanese or something and I wanted to have a positive impression on someone I figured I'd be stuck around for quite a lot of my time here.

"Anyway about the reason I came here, some of the guys at mine are getting suspicious about us because we haven't been out together without everyone else in a while - [L/N] could tag along too if she'd like to."

I nodded, honestly I wanted to get to know Raku so that I could use what I learned to annoy Chitoge later. "Wait a second-!" I ran upstairs to grab my bag, it had my makeup and a few other things such as my money in there.

I looked outside the window as I came downstairs and noticed a whitehaired man spying on the 'couple' from behind a large bush.

"Who's the guy in the bush over there?" I looked over at the bush I was talking about, it had dark green leaves and a few branches poking out.

"Claude." I heard Chitoge say. She clenched her fist as she said his name. "Looks like we're going to have to do more acting." She tightened the red ribbon in her blonde locks, forcefully grabbing Raku's hand.

"Come on Honey!" She said in a slightly higher pitched voice with a fake smile; was this their acting, how did anyone even fall for this?

I followed them, noticing Raku wearing a gold chain with a locket attached.

~♤♡♤~

The first place I was dragged to was the park, I walked on the righthand side of Chitoge. Where I could see a large lake, inhabited by a couple of ducks and foliage.

"So [L/N] what do you think of Japan so far?" Raku smiled at me, I still wasn't used to this whole idea of surnames and it took me a while to realise he was addressing me.

"Oh Ra-Ichijo, uhm, it's pretty nice I've got to admit." I grinned cheesily, diverting my attention to a group of flowers just off from the path.

"Raku. The only places [Y/N]s been to so far is the aiport, my house, and now here - give her a break." Chitoge looked at him, somewhat laughing while also managing to give a stern menacing stare to him.

Tch even though, let's face it, I'm guessing that they werent going to be a fake couple for long.

Chitoge - she's such a Tsundere ;)

~~~
.
Hey ^-^ I've got some ideas for the next chapter ;))
.
I'm actually working so hard to make this not seem too formal nor too cheesy (let's face it I'm probably failing) but anyway I doubt this'll find any fame so what's it matter lmfao
.
Anywayyyy, if your enjoying this so far maybe press and leave a comment?
~Lucy
.
~~~