What now

"I'm still a little confused. Why now introduce us to this and who was that man?" I asked

"That man is the person who has Mom and Dad but before I tell you anymore you must come with us. We have a meeting place for the siblings." Said Cole

I was filled with fear and could tell by the look on Justin's face he was too. I grabbed his hand and followed Cole and Joey.

Joey and Cole led us to the bus stop. Joey looks around to see if anyone was watching. He pressed his thumb against a button. The bus stop blinked and put a cover over itself to hide us. All of a sudden I could feel us going down. It was like and elevator except a lot faster.

When the cover was taken off Joey and Cole took us to a hallway that had 15 doors. Justin was told to go in one and I was told to go in the one next to his.

I entered the room and Joey told me to do what the note on the bed said.

"Hi, if your reading this you know a lot, but so do a lot of other people. Go into the closet and put on anything you like. DON'T STAY IN YOUR NORMAL CLOTHES THAT YOU HAVE ON RIGHT NOW."

I went into the closet and out on the outfit I first saw. It was fitted black and revealing. I then went to the bathroom.

The bathroom looked to be like a jack and Jill bathroom. I knocked on the other door hopping it was Justin. The door opened and it was.

"Hi, are you scared to?" Said Justin

"Yes." I responded

Justin was wearing the same clothes and when he noticed I noticed he said...

"They gave me the wrong clothes. It's ok though joeys bringing me some of his."

I took his hand and brought him to the mirror. I looked at all the similarities we shared. I saw him smile so I hugged him back.

"You know how your transgender" I asked.

"Yes." He responded

"Joey and Cole were very confused. They said that they didn't think you looked different at all. They would have never guessed." I said

"That's awesome. To bad we won't get to do my video tonight." He said