3: !Unsuspected Introductions?

Happy Thanksgiving Break Everyone!

Hope you enjoy another chapter from your's truly: Moonlight!

Thank you!

M

The hallways were more than just silence. Clad in little shifts of sound that only derive from both the closed doors of students listening to their teachers and the sounds of footsteps of Shinichi's PE sneakers. The unconscious boy within his arms is fast asleep with an extensive warmth that cradles him comfortably. Unknowingly, Kuroba Kaito couldn't help but cuddle closer at the remarkable resemblance of a pillow that he believe it was. Which, in truth, was actually Shinichi's plump chest. Shinichi froze and hesitated. It wasn't until he relaxes before continuing on towards the nurse office.

He carefully opens the door of the nurse office, while taking cautious of not waking up the sleeping Kuroba. From there, he pursues to the empty bed and gently settles the dozing boy before looking around to find that there is no one, except for him and Kuroba. After some moment, Shinichi decided to risk a procedure that he had never thought of taking. Carefully making sure to lock the door, windows, closing the curtains, and get enough light that won't disturb Kuroba's sleep, Shinichi made his way towards the nurse's restroom.

M

Location: Office

The phone was ringing from where one of the staff members picked up, before answering, "Hello?"

"Hello? This is one of the PE teachers, Mrs. Akiko(1). I'm calling to let the nurse know that one of my students, Kuroba Kaito, had an accident and that another student, Kudou Shinichi, is taking him to the infirmary room right now."

"Alright. A new recruit from the district is here right now, so I'll let her know."

"Alright. Thank you. Could you also tell her to inform me if Kuroba will be alright? That would be helpful for the students and to me as well."

"I will."

"Thank you, again."

After Mrs. Akiko hanged up, the staff member stood up with a file in hand and made her way towards a woman who is currently filling in her applications as the school's new nurse resident.

"Mrs. Jodie-sensei?"

"Yes?"

Jodie Sterling paused her work, before listening to what had happened from the staff member

"Oh my! Then I better hurry and get there as soon as possible."

After Jodie-sensei finishes the completed worksheets and handed over to the staff member, Jodie-sense immediately made her way towards the infirmary room. Fortunately, she memorized every inch of the building's structure and found the nearest infirmary that is close from the gym. She took the door's handle and tried to open it.