4. River God of Justice

(Before Winter Break)

Argh! P.E sucks! ><

Okay! So I don't know if you guys had experienced these things already, but it's about this video where it shows you some 'awesome and healthy' techniques of exercising and I HATE IT! We have to follow along with it! Also, I barely made through half of its exercises and I was about to faint....I"m mostly like going to survive this.

Alright! Let's get to the big stuff now! Thank you for listening to this boring tale about my school life and let's get this show on the role~!

(During Winter Break)

Errr~ I think I have a long list of apologies that I have to make, huh.

*cough cough*

Alright. First off, yes, it has (I think) been 1 or 2 months since the last update, and I'm sorry for the long delay. Apparently, I was kind of....a bit excited for the holiday season to come because that's the time where I could, at least, get most of my work done. The teachers had the audacity to give us homework over the break. *very very sad*

However, I decided to pause my school activities and go down to publishing this book that I have been work BEFORE Winter Break had even started.

I hope that you will like this chapter and that I'm glad that more people have been looking through it, while I was gone.

Unfortunately, I don't have the Wattpad app anymore on my phone for some reason, so I can't check any notifications or my work unless I go home or use some else's phone (Which I won't because I am, absolutely, not going to borrow someone's phone that I am not even familiar of or know).

These past months had been both fun and frustrating. However, I'm just glad that Wattpaders are still checking out my profile. I hope you guys understand my predicament and that you all will continue to read and support me!

Declaimer: I don't any Detective Conan plots, characters, etc; just my plot and any additional OC.

M

It's been three weeks. 

Three weeks since Kaito's encounter with his possible, most unbelievable, and handsome crush name Conan Edogawa.

*DOKI!*

Kaito subconsciously took hold of his shirt. His heart skipped a beat when his thought had accidently slipped to Conan Edogawa. The only man whose name and face could ever make him feel like a love-sick puppy in an instant without his knowledge. Trying to hid behind the poker face? Lasted only at least 5 minutes.......shoot he got it bad.

He blushed a little. He avoids the possibilities of his friends (*cough cough* Aoko *cough cough*) from seeing his face by turning towards the window and pretending to be interested in the cherry blossoms that fell and lightly curve itself along the wind. The wind then carries away the blossoms towards the fields where he watches the students playing a practice soccer ball game. It hadn't even been a minute, before his train eyes already caught trouble in the distance. However.

'It can't be....'

M

Kudo Shinichi was asked to deliver some paperwork to the office, before making his way back to his class. He was looking down at his watch to check the time, and didn't realize what was happening next until-

"Ahhhh!!!!"

Around the corner, a young freshman was running along the hallway. She was carrying some sports equipment and was in a bit of a hurry. However, when she was about to make a quick turn to the right, she found herself bouncing off of something big and, surprisingly, soft.

She landed on her bottom painfully, while the sports equipment flew out and scattered everywhere in different directions.

"Ow..."

"Ah! Gomen!*Sorry!* Are you alright?"

"Y-yes."

She looked up and was intimidated by the guy's height.

'Oh, my gods! H-He's huge!'

"Here. Let me help you pick them up."

With that, Shinichi kneels down and began to help her pick up the scattered tennis balls. Once the girl got over her shock, she stuttered, "T-Thank you."