5. Play Ball! Part 1

December 28, 2016

Okay, guys. This chapter may have been out late then it use to, but you all already (maybe, kind of.....I don't know.) know that I'm a slow updater. 

One thing that I hate about writing stories is that it keeps making my back ache. Second, research. Things that I wish and don't like that I either find the subject interesting or not. 

Anyhow, this chapter and the next chapter will take me a long time to write because it involves a lot of research base on soccer moves, techniques, rules, and the concept of how each player, specifically, have to take on a role. I mean, the roles and rules seem easy enough to write, but the hard part is for me to make a clear description of how the game is played out. Especially the dribbling, juggling, kicks, and all of those cool moves that I have to watch on YouTube. 

(Yeah, I take my research so seriously.( -_- ))

Anyway, thank you for those who have been enjoying my books, and that I hope you got to understand the concept of the game. 

Enjoy~ 

M

~Previously on (Don't) Judge A Book By His Cover~

Suddenly, the air around them shifted in a puff of smoke where Shinichi felt a warm, soft, texture of cloth draped around his shoulder before finding himself in someone's school uniform jacket.

"Kuroba-kun!?"

Kuroba Kaito grin as he happily said, "Yo! It's been a while, Edogawa Conan".

M

The class, Aoko noted, has been suspiciously quiet and peaceful for a while now. She couldn't help but wonder (and fear. Much to the students' twitch of anxiously). Cautiously, she thought that maybe Kaito is taking a break with the whole "Love and Wonder of Magician's Prank Step: 2" operation ever since they had graduation from their First Year of High School. However. The beneficial of being the only girl whose childhood life is one who endured all of Kaito Kuroba's effervescent; Aoko only know one truth of the matter.  

Her childhood friend is planning. 

Planning is essential for those who organizes efficiently and precisely to one's depiction. The use of taking one step, for each element to slowly come together, piece by piece, before revealing the big finale. 

The overall approach seems so harmless; simply because it relates to how a person wants to get the job done. Nevertheless, if a student of  Ekoda High School was able to survive since his or her First Year with Kuroba Kaito; the word "Planning" can literally spell out Doom for all Tricks and Play

Aoko sighs and might as well check up on her childhood friend for any forthcoming tricks. Cautiously, she took a quick glance towards where Kaito is sitting and was shock and confuse. 

"Huh? Where's Kaito?"

When she accidently said the words out loud, everyone quickly converts all their attention to the empty seat in the back. Indeed, the magician prankster is nowhere to be found. Most seemingly out of character, they took their eyes everywhere in search of the vanish trickster, even if it's under their desk, chair, the ceiling, and even the inside of their backpack. (They find it quite horrifying to see a head of one of their student (literally) eating a sandwich from one of the girl's lunch boxes)

It wasn't long before Aoko finally found out where he is. Grumbling in annoyance, she puffs her trusty mop out of nowhere, before stomping her way to the window, slams it open, and howl out, "Bakaito! What the hell are you doing!? Class is not even over yet! Get back here this instant!"