Chapter 18

Gabriel Sui

"You fucking bitch!" A man scowls, his hands wrapped tightly around my neck, choking me. I gasp in for air, desperately struggling to try and get his hands off of my neck.

"Finish her off!" I hear chants in anger. "Kill her!"

"Let's chop her head off." Two men snicker from behind. I look around in panick when finally the man's face, who's choking me, finally began to look clearer.

I scream as loud as I can, my voice slowly cracking. My tears rushing out in desperation. "Father... father... no..."

"Please.. Please.." From the corner of my eyes, I see Keith just watching from afar, while echoes of  laughter fills my ears.

I scream.

I wake up. Quickly, I sit up, gasping for air. My eyes close shut, and my hands shaking uncontrollably. My heart, pounding loudly against my ribcage. Waiting for my nerves to calm down, I finally open my eyes slowly.

It's dark and quiet. The room slowly starting to look familiar, as I scanned around. I finally came to a conclusion that I'm inside Keith's bedroom. No one inside except me. Keith is gone and I quickly rush out of the bed, ignoring the pain all over my body

What happened?

"Where are you going?" I hear a familiar voice from behind, I turn around and froze. Kai, stood a few meters away holding a tray of food.

Terrified. I took a few step back, wincing at the sharp pain creeping on my feet upwards. I ignore the pain, and dashed out to the hallway towards the grand staircase. I could still remember where the exit of this mansion was.

Running down, tears starts trickling down my cheeks. I didnt bother wiping them away and just ran quickly. But to my misfortune, my legs went awfully heavy and I couldn't move my body causing me to stumble forward on the stairs, making loud thud noises as I finally came to a stop. Landing on the marbled floor at the end of the stair case, I let out an excruciating groan.

"Shit.." I murmur, staring at the ceiling as my vision slowly turns to a blur.

"Oh, shit," I hear a voice in panic, loud footsteps coming further and closer towards me. "Gabriella, are you alright?"

"Oh, fuck," Curse another. I couldn't see then nor could I move my neck to, my body felt heavy and numb. "Keith is gonna kill us, brother."

Helping me get back on my feet, I see Kai and Kei worriedly casting a sympathetic look at me while carefully holding on to my arms. "-Gabriella, what are you doing running around like that?"

"Gabriella, are you alright?" Kai looks at me worried. "I'm very sorry for being careless.. Please forgive me."

My eyes widen at the gauze Kai has on his left cheek, and bandages all over his neck and hands. "What happened to you?"

That's right. A few minutes after Keith left me, someone broke into the room... someone familiar though I couldn't really identify who due to the mask he was wearing. But his voice sounded really familiar. I remember he grabbed me..

I look at them, trying to find the right words to say. A-and then... raped me. My body goes numb, and it doesnt take longer than a few seconds until my legs gives out on me.