The Alpha Saved Me

A disgrace that's what I am and always will be. I killed my mother. Nothing will change that. I killed her by being born. My father despises me. I can't change that. He will always let me be abused. I will always be a freak cause I haven't shifted. Can't change that either.

Her name is Sarah Radcliff, her father is Alpha Zayne of the Fall Moon Pack. She is chubby, over weight for a werewolf, ugly, even hideous, that's what she's been told all her life. She's her father's only child. The alpha title belongs to her but her father refuses, after all he thinks she's a disgrace to his name. She was a burden and the freak who took his beloved's life. Since her fifteenth year she has been locked away and used as the pack's punching bag. It has been four years, three months, and eleven days since that fateful day that she disappointed her father in the upmost of ways. She never shifted.

But the time of change is upon her. The opportunity to escape has come and there's no way she will let it pass, this is her chance to start again. To escape the shame and guilt that has been a heavy weight on her shoulders since she was born.

She will be free.

Hope this was a good enough intro.

Vote

        comment!!!

                     subscribe