FAQ (Important!)

a. Nasa book 2 na po ako pero iba na siya. Iba na 'yung mga characters, 'yung setting, basta maraming nagbago. Ito po ba talaga 'yung sequel? 

ans: Senescence is the second book of this currently untitled series. The books in this series are STAND-ALONE meaning you can read it without the necessity of reading the other books. Senescence is also a BOOK COMPANION of Killer Website which means characters from Killer Website might appear but there's a different set of NEW CHARACTERS and the WHOLE WORLD BUILDING might change. 

In a book companion, it is not the exact continuation of the previous book. As I said, there might be a new set of main characters, and from their stories, that sort of OPEN-ENDING from Killer Website would be finally concluded. On the later parts of the book, characters from KW will interact with the new characters from Senescence. 

Definitely, it would appear different if you have read the first few chapters of Senescence. From Mystery/Thriller genre, I totally converted it to Fantasy (High-Fantasy to be specific). It would be like reading a new book (not really a sequel), but as a book companion, the worlds are still connected with each other. 

There are lots of different ways to pattern a series. I've chosen 'book companion style' and not the 'exact sequel style' to challenge my skills, explore a more complex world building, and to set opportunities for other characters to be main protagonists and antagonists. Again, these books are still connected with each other. Unanswered mysteries in Killer Website will be answered in Senescence, but now in a different point of view since there are new main characters. 

If you want more, definitely, you should read Senescence. I hope my style and the language (Senescence is written in English) would not prevent you but instead challenge you to explore something new. 

b. Bakit po isinulat niyo 'yung Senescence gamit ang English language?

Ans: I'm targeting a larger range of audience (local + international). I want my books to reach the hearts of those people from the other side of the globe. Then there's my dream of becoming a New York Times' Bestseller XD 

c. Sino po 'yung mga characters from KW na mag aappear sa Senescence?

I guess I will reveal all of them now to increase the hype? The following characters will make an appearance on Senescence:

Shintaro Kisaragi, Tyrone Kisaragi, Zerfes Faye, Hyacen Leonelle, Wynter & Flame (they are the main characters), and...

.

.

.

CIRINTHIXA HYDE.

You have read it right. Cirin will appear. I'm sure you're not satisfied of her ending in KW. If you want to know more, you should read Senescence and bear with my slow updates. 

d. Bakit po matagal ang updates sa Senescence? 

..because I'm not inspired most of the times. Hindi kasi sila nag cocomment. So 'yun, mag comment kayo para mapabilis ang update :D

More questions? Violent reactions? Comment below!

- S E J U R U