Sejuru has a BLOG!

If you want to get to know me more as an author and a person...

If you want to be friends with me (as close as online friends could be)...

If you want to read inspiring post, and hopefully, interesting ones...

Why not subscribe to my blog? 

Details: 

I started to maintain an official blog because I was inspired to make one by these booktubers I've been watching from Youtube. I have created blogs before but didn't continue updating them because of issues with the site. Some websites load too slow. The content of those previous blogs are also kind of limited to a specific type of audience only. The difference of this new blog mainly lies on its availability to general audience.

If you are interested check it out here --> http://eminaceae.blogspot.com/

Or simply type 'eminaceae' on Google (YEP IT'S ALREADY SEARCHABLE ON GOOGLE!) 

External link on this post is also available. 

Try reading some post that interests you. If you wanna read more after that and receive updates, Send me your email as a PM here in WP. 

This blog is regularly updated every week (unlike my stories here) since I've established it at blogger. More posts if I'm having a good week. 

Hope to see you there! No pressure~

- S e j u r u