Shut In - Preath

Tobin' P.O.V-
"Come on Babe you've gotta eat something." I whispered into Christen's ear although I knew she wouldn't respond.
It had been two days since she was released from the hospital. It was her fourth miscarriage and I knew she was losing hope. I could see the excitement fading from her eyes whenever she saw a child ,as if she was constantly being reminded of something she could never have. I sighed as I walked into the kitchen and sat the plate on the table. As I bent down to feed the dogs
"Come on Morena! Go cheer up mommy go go." I encouraged the pup  as the door bell rang.
"Hey Tobin. How is she?" Ash asked as she stepped into the room.
"Not good" I sigh as I make my way to the couch.
"She's really taking this one hard huh?"
"How did you do it?"
"What?"
"When Ali had her miscarriage. How did you deal with it."
"I would tell you but I think you have a lot more experience than I do. How did you do it before?"
"I don't know." I answered truthfully.
"It was never this bad before. She usually cheered up within a few days and began to plan again. But this time it was like she passed right along with it, and I couldn't figure out how to bring her back to life again.
"Well..." Ash started when suddenly her eyes began to traveled ,as if she had seen a ghost when I heard the door creak open from behind me.
"Hey Chris!"
She didn't get a response not that she was expecting one anyway. But she did get a small wave and smile before Christen left a kiss on my check and shuffled into the kitchen.
"Go check on your girl T, I've gotta get going anyway."
"Thanks" I whispered as she made her way to the door.
A small "goodbye" came from the kitchen just low enough for me to hear, as I shut the door.
"Good morning baby" I whispered as I hesitantly wrapped my arms around her waist afraid it would send her running back to bed. 
"G-good morning" she replied as she began to devour the plate in front of her. A small smile spread across my face ,as I listened to her sweet voice making sure to remember it just in case she decided to take it away again.
"Tobin?"
"Yes love?"
"Can you try?" She mumbled under her breath as she began to play with her food to avoid my eyes.
"Try what babe?" I asked but quickly realized what she meant as her said eyes met mine and I wished I didn't have to answer.
"Chris I'd love to but I can't carry. You know that." I sighed as I sat down across from her and took her soft hand in mine.
"Yeah I know it was a dumb question anyway." She shrugged quickly ripping her hand away ,but I could see the tears forming in her eyes as I pulled her into me.
"Baby we can always try again."
"What if I mess up again? I can't mess up again. I can't T. " She whispered as she looked up at me letting the salty tears flow down her face. I placed my chin on her the top of her head and ran my hands through her hair, as I searched for the right words to say.
"Baby this wasn't your fault."
"Yeah of course it wasn't" she replied half heartedly ,as she planted a kiss on my cheek and went back to bed.
"Tobs?" She called as she opened the door.
"Yes Love"
"I'm sorry."
"What?" I questioned as I looked up but it was too late as she locked the door and climbed into bed.
Don't shut me out Christen. Please not again
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~