Final Note

Well, that last chapter was longer than intended. But I hope you all enjoyed it! I couldn't not have Harry and Ginny get married, and what better wedding gift than to have Ron be captured? The cake fight was definitely my favorite part to write. What was your guys'? I'd love to hear what you thought about it!

Anyways, that's it for Just a Kiss. I had fun editing this old fic and I'm glad so many came along for the ride. Unfortunately, though some have asked, I won't be making a sequel. I've never been a big fan of sequels, and I feel this ended well enough to not need one. 

In other news, I will be bringing another of my older fics to Wattpad here soon. It'll be a lot more angst-y than this one, and feature far more hate between the pair, but I'm rather happy with it. It plays on a serious issue, like Just a Kiss had. I'll put up warnings with what the fic will have when it's published, which might be this week, but I'm not entirely sure when I can. 

I hope to see some of you at the new fic as well, whenever I do get it put up.

For now, thank you all so much for reading Just a Kiss! It means the world to me seeing so many people enjoy it. For the final time, in this story at least, goodbye!