Natsu X Gray

Gray Pov

I was on the way to pick up Natsu when I felt like I was being followed but when I got to Natsu's house the feeling was gone, I knocked on the door and Natsu came to the door "Lets go" he said "What about Happy" I asked "He's sick" Natsu said "Oh" I said. After about twenty minutes we saw our school Fairy Tail, when we got in we went to our lockers then to our first period. When we got to class the bell rang and we took our sits I sat right beside Natsu, I started to blush from sitting so close to him, I have had a huge crush on Natsu ever since we were kids.

Flashback Start

When I was walking around the woods I found a giant egg, and I started walking home when a giant monkey jumped out of the trees and tried to take the egg I ran away but ended up falling down a hill. The monkey jumped down and he was about to take the egg but Natsu showed up and punched him in the face. The monkey ran off crying, and from that day I have loved Natsu.

Flashback End

By time I was done thinking about the past, class was over.

Time skip after Basketball Practice

It was after practice, I was in locker room and Natsu was running around the gym. I was about to take a quick shower before I go dhome,when I got in the shower the hot water started hitting my dick and I started thinking of Natsu. And I got hard, I couldn't leave it like this so I started to rub it, after a while I got faster and started moaning Natsu's name.

Natsus POV

I had just finished running, when I started walking to the locker room. I opened the door to the locker room and I heard someone moaning my name, I looked around the corner and I see Gray pumping his dick while saying my name. I got hard just watching so I walked over to the shower he was in and, grabbed him from behind and started rubbing his dick. "Natsu what are you doing" Gray asked blushing "shhhhh just enjoy it" I said back. And with that he started moaning in pleasure I put two fingers in his mouth and he sucked on them, after I felt they were wet enough I pulled them out and pushed one in his ass then the other in a scissors motion after I felt he was ready I took off my clothes and slammed my hard dick in him, he screamed in pleasure, I slammed in him again and again, while he rubbed his dick, I slammed in him one more time and released in him and he released on the wall. After that we washed off and started walking home, little did we know someone was watching.

(Hey guys these one shots might seem short but its longer on paper and the person watching was Juvia)