Bickslow X Freed

Bickslow POV

I was talking to the last person that I had to interview but I didn't like him so I said he can leave,I was about to leave when a beautiful green haired boy came running in "I'm sorry I'm late" he said "It's OK sit down" I said back. He handed me his resume, I looked at it had pretty good skills but I saw one thing that hit me under "good at" I saw sex, I wanted to see how good he was, so I got up and walked around my desk and sat on it "Your resume looks good it's just on thing I need to check" I said. I got off the desk and started rubbing his dick though his pants, and his face turned a bright red color " Wh-what are you doing?" He asked "I'm checking the last thing" I said back, I picked him up and put him on my desk and took off all his clothes and started sucking hid dick, he moaned in pleasure. I felt him put his hands in my hair for me to suck harder so I do and he released in my mouth, I got up and pulled my pants of "Is this your first time" I asked he said no so I slammed in him as hard as I could he moaned in pleasure " You like it rough don't you" all he could do was nod so I kept slamming into him as hard as I could after two more times he came on my suit and I released in him, I pulled out of him and fixed our clothes and told him, he was hired and started Monday.

Freed's POV
I just walked out of the most famous company Fairy Tail and i just had the best sex ever, at first I thought it was going to be boring but this job couldn't be that bad.

(There you go enjoy)