31stOctober

Wow. Today everyone was buzzing about this Christmas dance. But this time it is the boys asking girls. I wonder if Brandon will ask me. But he still hasn't. So in school Brandon was about to ask until Mackenzie pushed me down I was unconscious. So when I was in the hospital Brandon asked me if I was okay but I was so grumpy( I don't know why I was grumpy, probably because I lost toooo much blood) so I just told Brandon that he was stupid so he got angry and said"I would rather date Mackenzie than date you😡😡😡". And that was exactly when Mackenzie walked in. She started smiling. So Brandon grabbed Mackenzie's hand and asked her on a date in front of me. She actually said yes. So it official Brandon going out with Mackenzie. I was so sad after I got discharged I went home my mom she gave me medicine and I went upstairs and texted our BFF group. The BFF group consists of Chloe,Zoey and me. I quickly started texting.
Fabnikki:Brandon actually broke up with me😭😭😭
Coolcatzoey:it might be a dare like last time???
Fabnikki:no it is not a dare.Brandon actually asked Mackenzie on a date in front of me!
Awesomechloe:did you say some thing mean to him?
Fabnikki:Yes, I called him stupid.
Awesomechloe:That's the cause. Firstly when you come to school tomorrow apologize to him.
Coolcatzoey:Chloe's right.
Fabnikki:Okay guys thanks soooo much.
Awesomechloe:No big thing
Coolcatzoey:how are you feeling?
Fabnikki:much better!!!
Awesomechloe:that's good well I better get going.byeeeee
Fabnikki:byeeeeeeeee
Coolcatzoey:byeeeee

So it's final I'm speaking to Brandon tomorrow.

Hey guys. I am keeping a competition for the best name giver. So how it works you guys will give me a name and I will use the name in the next chapter. The winner will be announced in the next chapter. Stay tuned to this book and always remain dorkalicious.