1 January

AT THE SLEEPOVER.....

But Brandon was also there. Mackenzie said to me" I called him,Marcus,Theo and Brady." Omgggggg. I'm going bonkers right now. I wanted to pee in my pants. Brandon said to me"I kept calling you but you didn't answer" I lied"I was really busy with our wedding preparations you know" . "But please make sure that you don't forget my birthday which is tomorrow in this rush" Brandon joked. Wait a minute! It's Brandon's b day tomorrow?!?!?!!? OOOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG!!! I almost forgot. My BFFS giggled, they knew exactly what I was thinking.
We played truth or dare

Chloe:Truth or dare?
Zoey:Truth!
Chloe:Do you truly love Marcus?
Marcus:Wait! What?!
Zoey:No way I like Theo!
Zoey:Truth or Dare?
Brandon:Dare!
Chloe:Kiss Nikki!
Brandon:May I Nikki?
Nikki:You have my permission....
Brandon kissed me on my lips so softly and gently. The girls painted their nails.
Mine

It looked soooooo pretty

It looked soooooo pretty..... I did Chloe's and Zoey did Mackenzie's. We then sat late gossiping and talking and then the big question popped up.

Chloe: Hey Nikki and Mackenzie , I was meaning to ask you guys this.... Who's gonna be your maid of honour?
Theo: Yo Brandon and Brady, Who's your best man?
I was so confused. I had 3 best friends and Mackenzie could be ruled out cause she had a wedding herself so I quickly called Brandon, Brady and Mack into the closet.
Nikki: Guys decision time! I decided that for the girls.... Chloe's gonna be my Maid of honor and Mackenzie and Zoey my bridesmaids...
Mackenzie: Since Chloe is your maid of honor, Zoey is mine and you and Chloe are my Bridesmaids.
Brandon: Whoa! Slow down.... U guys decide fast. I think I want Marcus as my best man and Theo and Brady as my sidekicks? 😉 😉 😉
Brady: Lmao, Brandon and Marcus are my Groomsmen and Theo my Bestman
Nikki: Perfect, so now all our friends get a important role. Let's go tell them.
Brandon: Hey Brady and Mackenzie can you go tell them this.... I want to talk to Nikki.
Mack and Brady passed a grin to each other and went out.
Brandon slowly placed his hand on my hip and pulled me to his lap. I stifled a giggle and sat there.
Nikki: Hey all of this is for our first night, not now!
Brandon: Nikki, I know this was a big decision for you to make and I just wanted to tell you that I love you a lot and will never leave u alone anywhere.
I slowly moved my hands  and cupped  them around his face. My lips moved closer to his and I stopped and whispered "I love you too"