23th December

OOOOMMMGGG!!! I am so happy for Chloe,Mackenzie and Zoey. The found dates to the Christmas dance.. We did a group hug. Theo asked Zoey, Brady asked Mackenzie and Marcus asked Chloe and the happy news is that

wait for it!

Wait for it

They said

YESSSSSSSSSSS

When I went home I ate spaghetti and tomato sauce with a soda.i went and did my homework cleaned my room and watched tv. My mom was so proud of me that she gave me 100$.I went on my phone and and messaged Brandon
Brandon:Hey,Nikki.

Nikki:Ohh hey Brandon.

Brandon:wats up

Nikki:Nothing much gotta help Brianna 2 earn her sports badge.

Nikki: U???

Brandon:Nah just making pizza for dinner.

Brandon:Going to have dinner with Max.C,Oliver and Mrs,Wallanberg

Wait a minute! Brandon is going to the same dinner party as me.
OOOOMMMGGG

Nikki:Oh Im providing the chips and drinks.

Brandon:Nice!

Brandon:Um ,Nikki

Nikki:Yeah

Brandon:.Brianna and Oliver ,Mr.Buttons and Mrs.Penelope are sitting at a table.

Nikki:oh that will leave the 2 lovebirds alone. What's wrong you sound nervous

Brandon :I have booked a table for umm us

Nikki:WHAT!!!

Brandon:No Nikki, only if I want I mean if you want.(Stuttering as he types)

Nikki:Oh Brandon. I was just joking.LOL. I'd love to sit with you.(blushing as she types)

Brandon:Ok then I will see you there.BYE

Nikki:Bye

I'm so so so so so so happy. I got dressed in my maxi wore high heels put my makeup and applied a lipgloss called happypartylicious.it tastes like peach and strawberry. I called Brianna and walked to Mrs.wallanberg's house.
I saw Brandon waiting for me I said hi to everyone and I went to Brandon. We were going to share a margherritta pizza.

Brianna ran to Oliver and took out mr.buttons and mrs.penelope and started playing
Mrs.Wallanberg said"Hello dear."
I said"Hello Mrs.Wallenberg"
Mrs.Wallanberg said"Ummm Nikki. My name is Mrs Wallanberg not Mrs.Stalker bird! Do you understand??!
"Yes" I said. I met Max.C and his friends. Jason,Jazz-lee,Ayesha,Caitlin,Jaime,Saara,Juster, Bessy and Motro.
I quickly went to Brandon. He was patiently waiting for me at the table with a scented candle. I light up the candle and sat down to eat. I was about to sit down but Brandon stopped me.

Brandon said"Umm Nikki I would like to ask you some thing" I said"Yes Brandon" He replied"Nikki Maxwell, will you come to the Dance with me?

OOOOMMMGGG

I THINK IM DREAMING PLEASE PINCH ME!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, not so hard that hurts.

SQUUUUUUEEEEEEEE

I couldn't believe my eyes for a second. I feel so bad for Mackenzie. Actually I've changed my decision, I don't feel bad for Mackenzie because Brady's has already asked and she is my BBBFF(best best best friend forever)
But I feel bad for Jessica. She's kept on flirting with Brandon that I was about to vomit.

EAT YOUR HEART OUT HON!!!

I just want to sleep now! Good night!

HI MY READERS. I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT.JASON, JAZZLEE,AYESHA.CAITLIN,JAIME,SAARA.JUSTER.BESSY AND MOTRO ARE REALLY MY FRIENDS.