Chapter 1 - The Guest

"Ouch!!" I cried, and found myself kissing the floor. What did just happen? Did I break my leg? OH MY GOD. I WAS FALLING FROM THE FCKING CHAIR! OUCH. AND IT HURT.

I got up quickly and sat down on the bottom of my bed, caressing my knee that was feeling so hurt.

"Sarah?? Is everything okay??!" I heard my Mom yelling from the downstairs. Yeah, everything was okay. I was always okay, right? Falling to the ground, the floor, the grass; I always fell, for some unknown reason.

"I'm okay, Mom!" I yelled back. "I guess.." I mumbled and sighed. I was trying to stand up and walk a step. Oh my God, my knee hurts. I was feeling like I couldn't walk anymore! Oh my! I'd go to the hospital, get some healing treatment then I'd be going everywhere sitting on a wheel chair and somebody will just push me from the back and I would be just kissing the freaking ground again! No, no, no! I'd be on the bed for the rest of my life because I couldn't just freaking get up and walk!!

Calm down, silly. You were just falling from a chair. That's all.

Okay. Hoah. Well.. I overthought everything. Let's just stand up and try.

I walked a step, and felt like falling again. Okay, I reached the wall and walk again. It felt so hurt at the first, but then yeah, it got better, I guessed.  I opened the door and walked downstairs.

"Mom, guess what? I just fell from my-" I stopped, seeing my Mom that was talking to someone on the door.

"Oh, here she is. Come here, dear." my Mom gave me a smile and extended her hand to reach me. I walked to her in a little weird way, or maybe in a very weird way, because the pain in my knee was still there.

“Uh- what happened to you?" my Mom asked me, raising an eye brow and gave me that worried look.

"Nothing. I just- fall from the chair, and nothing's matter." I said, waving my hand as it was nothing and I'm just like 'Nevermind'. Well, I was going to tell her the whole story and tell her about my knee. But, I wouldn't tell my clumsiness in front of my Mom's friend.

"Oh, okay.. Well, Sarah, meet my best friend, Lisa. Lisa, meet my daughter Sarah." my Mom said, introducing her friend.

I smiled at her politely, "Hello, Mrs. Lisa."

"Oh, hi, Sarah! Oh, you remind me of my son. He can't go with me because of his writing stuff or I don't know, but you guys should meet!" she said excitedly. Her smile was so wide and cheerful.

"Oh, of course! You should take him with you. It's been a long time I haven't seen him. His age is around Sarah right? Come on, let’s get inside. Don't let your body gets freezing." my Mom was talking whilst closing the door and let Mrs. Lisa enters the room.

"Yes, I know you kinda miss him. He's 16 right now." Mrs. Lisa chuckled and sat down on the sofa.

"Oh, my God! The last time I see him was many years ago. He was 5 and so cute! I still remember the way he sang Proud to Be an American. You still have the recorded video, right?" my Mom's eyes got wider and then she chuckled, remembering something cute, maybe something about Mrs. Lisa's son. Honestly, I didn't understand what they were talking about.

"Of course! You should watch it again!"

"Yeah, but I'd rather meet the sixteen him. He must be handsome." my Mom chuckled and winked at her. What, Mom? What?

"Ah, don't be falling in love with him. Just make your daughter be.." Mrs. Lisa gave me a wink and I was just like 'what?!'. But, seriously, w h a t??