Chapter 3 - Buying The Dress

I opened my eyes as I felt someone was shaking my shoulder, trying to wake me up. Wait, but did I just sleep? And my Mom was not just yelling from the downstairs to wake me up?

"What's happening, Mom?" My voice sounded so lazy and sleepy. I turned around to face my Mom, I bet she was now crossing her arm and giving me that serious-look behind me.

My eyes became larger when I saw the one who waking me up was. He was staring at me whilst his hands were playing with his drum sticks. I thought I might be still in my dream, or this was just a kind of hallucination. But when I adjusted my eyes to focus on who the hell was standing in front of me, I knew that this was real. Brandon.

W H A T !!!

I was feeling like my eyes were almost falling down from my face because I was too bulging out them.

"Uh- sup?" I said in an almost-unheard voice. I was sitting up on my bed, trying to make sure that this was not a dream. I wanted to slap my face but it'd be awkward so I didn't do it. I was literally in my mini heart attack seeing him in my room. I thought he'd never do this? My room was like his unwanted place to be.

"Wake up." he said concisely, superficially. His face was like telling me that he didn't want to be here and just wanted to leave as soon as possible. What was he doing here? I felt one of my brows was getting up instantly.

"Uh- I think I just did." I wiped my face with my hands. Did I just sleep? I accidentally looked at my rounded wall-clock and- wait, I was sleeping for 20minutes? This was weird. I was feeling like my eyes had closed in a century.

"You still look like sleeping." Brandon said and I thought I JUST GOT A REAL HEART ATTACK. For a Christ's sake! It was the longest sentence I had ever got from him! He had never said that-kind-of-very-long-sentence to me before! THIS MUST BE A DREAM. A WEIRD DREAM.

"Sorry, but what are you doing here?" I asked straight to the point. I couldn't hide my curiosity anymore. Why was he doing here? I meant, yeah, he was waking me up but why? Why was he doing this? Why was he in my room? My r o o m. He didn't even knock. Or maybe, I didn't close my door, but- I knew, he'd never do this. I was so much sure, he hadn't been in my room before, just like me who's never stepped on the floor behind his room's door! This was  the first time!

One of his brows was corrugated for a second, my heart jumped seeing his expression. Did I say something that doesn't make sense? Did I say something wrong? What? What was wrong? The next second, he was going back to his straight face so quickly. My heart was suddenly being so tame and calm. I felt lucky, I put a 'sorry' as my first word. I didn't know, I just didn't wasnt to make him unmood, like the usual. I meant, I wanted to talk. Talk to him. Even if just for a few minutes.

"Mom wants you to be ready at 9.30."

My brain needed a few seconds to understand his words. OH CRAP. Of course! My Mom wanted to buy me some clothes- uh I meant some dresses because Mrs. Lisa invited us to have a dinner at her house and I honestly, litterally, had no dress. Not even a skirt. Well, maybe I had some but they are my little cutie dresses that I only wore when I was 5.

"Oh, yes. Thanks," I was not sure what to say next, I thought he was going to end our conversation. I wanted to talk to him more, I wanted to ask him many questions. I wanted to know who the real him was. And I thought this was the kind of right time. I was 100% sure, he would never be stepped on my room again.

Brandon simply gave me a nod and just left my room.